|01. Disarmonia Mundi - Tonari No Totoro [feat. Sophia Aslanidou]|
02. Disarmonia Mundi - Kimi Wo Nosete [feat. Yoko Hallelujah]
03. Blood Stain Child - Teru No Uta [feat. Ettore Rigotti]
04. Destrage - Gake No Ue No Ponyo [feat. Yoko Hallelujah]
05. Living Corpse - Mononoke Hime [feat. Yoko Hallelujah]
06. Disarmonia Mundi - Country Road [feat. Sophia Aslanidou]
07. Blood Stain Child - Itsumo Nandodemo [feat. Claudio Ravinale]
08. Disarmonia Mundi - Arrietty's Song [feat. Sophia Aslanidou] [Japanese version]
09. Destrage - Yasashisa Ni Tsutsumaretanara [feat. Yoko Hallelujah]
10. Disarmonia Mundi - Toki Niwa Mukashi No Hanashio [feat. Yoko Hallelujah]
11. Living Corpse - Sanpo [feat. Yoko Hallelujah]
12. Neroargento - Nausicaä Requiem [feat. Yoko Hallelujah]
The project called "Imaginary Flying Machines" (from the title of a short film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki, which is exclusively shown daily at the Ghibli Museum) puts together bands from Europe and Japan (Disarmonia Mundi, Blood Stain Child, Destrage, Living Corpse and Neroargento) that reinterpret 12 very famous songs taken from the films produced by Studio Ghibli, bringing the soundtracks that have made dream many fans of Miyazaki in a new musical dimension, more aggressive and faster, without ever losing the melody and the magical atmospheres typical of the original versions.
The album has been recorded, produced and mixed by Ettore Rigotti at The Metal House Studio (Disarmonia Mundi, Destrage, Slowmotion Apocalypse, Stigma, etc...) and mastered by Alessandro Vanara.