15:41 - Giza I don't know how to feel about this [link]
15:29 - The RedOctober Yeah but dude already half of the decade is over. We only have enslaved from 2010. Lets see :3
15:12 - Apothecary There are a good number of albums in there from the 2000s decade, so just wait, there could end up being some from the 2010s as well
15:11 - Apothecary Most likely that second one, although this decade isn't over yet though, so patience.... that could change
15:04 - The RedOctober Yes. I read a book by Dan Ariely which had a sort of explanation for this sort of behaviour apart from the good old. When we have a first experience of a particular event or thing we take it as an anchor and judge others wrt to it
15:00 - MHOE Definitely the latter. The 'good old' syndrome at its best.
14:58 - PocketMetal A huge part of my favorite records are from this decade, so...
01. Day One: Insomniawesome 02. Day Two: They Followed The Scent Of Jihad All The Way To The Thieves Paradise (We Will Bring Our Riot To The Courtyard Of The Cunt Heir To The Throne) 03. Day Three: Instant Circulation 04. Day Four: Collapse And Marathon 05. Day Five: Garlic Breakfast 06. Day Six: Fucked As Punk 07. Day Seven: Digital Dogs With Analog Collars 08. Day Eight: Destructioneer Extraordinaire 09. Day Nine: Hollow Factory 10. Day Ten: Swine Into Silk 11. Day Eleven: Threatnurse 12. Day Twelve: All Hands On The Medic
01. Day Nineteen: Fucking Viva 02. Day Twenty Eight: Targets 03. Day Twenty Six: Angles Anonymous In Transit 04. Day Twenty Nine: Reincarnation Of Lost Lones 05. Day Twenty Five: Guignol Serene 06. Day Twenty: Flesh And Below 07. Day Twenty Four: Gutterbomb Heaven On The Grid 08. Day Twenty Three: Invertopia / Day Thirty: Class Warmth 09. Day Twenty One: Roam / Day Twenty Two: Absent Civilian 10. Day Thirty One: Mission Convincers
01. Day Thirteen: The Protest Hour 02. Day Fourteen: Pulse Mavens 03. Day Fifteen: Citizenihilist 04. Day Sixteen: The Iconflict 05. Day Seventeen: Wafers And Wine Of Sandblast Times 06. Day Eighteen: Enders
01. Day Forty Two: Damage Prose 02. Day Forty Four: Slumcult & Gather 03. Day Forty One: Every Walk A Quarantine 04. Day Forty Three: Evictionaries 05. Day Thirty Two: All By The Constant Vulse 06. Day Thirty Four: Sordid Earnings 07. Day Thirty Three: The Facts 08. Day Thirty Five: Saintpeelers 09. Day Forty Six: Manic In The Grips 10. Day Thirty Seven: Sovereign Through The Pines 11. Day Forty Seven: Drag The Wounds Eternal 12. Day Thirty Six: Scars Align
01. Salted Crypts 02. Habitland 03. Gift And Gift Unsteady 04. Lungrunners 05. Organic Infernal 06. Sanitations 07. Bad Nones 08. Former Lining Wide The Walls 09. Savage Climbers 10. Ransom Risen 11. Let Fall Each And Every Sedition Symptom