04:50 - The Maratha Also, black powerfully blending with genres of death, drone, psychedelic, doom, sludge and so on. More or less, this past 2 years there has been a trend of experimentation in metal altogether.
04:44 - The Maratha The problem is that Sludge creepingly blends into heavy, doom, black and death. Look at Roadburn for instance.
03:24 - Marcel Hubregtse SLudge is actually already dead since most bands in that genre are copying each other . Savannah SLudge is doing it and so are the others. If you hear mrore than 6 new sludge bands each months you will notice it.
02:29 - Apothecary Yeah you have a point, that "only old school is real, modern bands suck" mentality is still pretty strong among parts of the metal community though, unfortunately
02:23 - Karlabos but then again most death/thrash/sympho fans are more into older bands and don't follow the new stuff very closely... amongst the new metals arising i still feel sludge is pretty strong
02:17 - Apothecary I still think sludge is far from "the next big trend" lol, that's grossly over-exaggerating its appeal to the average metalhead. More people are into thrash, death, and symphonic type shit before sludge, at least in my area
02:14 - Karlabos yeah, sludge seems to be quite the thing nowadays. still beats the power metal trend from when i was a kid tho
01. New York Or Bust 02. Is That a Line? 03. Why Can't It Happen To Me? 04. I Am Surrounded By Incompetence 05. What Have You Been Doing? 06. Today I Started Slogging Again 07. Harold MacMillan 08. Thank Heavens For Push Button Phones 09. Flashback 10. Negative Energy
01. Dying With My Boots On 02. J. Q. Murder 03. Gums Bleed 04. Mark Of The Ostracizor 05. Exit The Man With 9 Lives 06. Get Out Of My House 07. Wholesome Town 08. Whole Wheat Rolls 09. Kid Hate Kid 10. Instead...I Became Anenome
01. Theme From Pigdom Come 02. The Throne Of Agony 03. ! 04. Pigswill 05. Descent Into The Inferno 06. Enter The Exterminator 07. DI-1-9026 08. The Overture From Pigdom Come 09. Private War 10. Anything (Viva!)
01. Fin 02. Don't Hide It Provide It 03. Honey I'm Home 04. The Dipsomaniac Kiss 05. English Faggot 06. Grab Yr. Ankles 07. Slut 08. A Prayer For My Death 09. ¡Chingada! 10. Hate Feeler 11. The Fudge Punch 12. Clothes Hoist 13. Private War/Anything (Viva!)
01. Don't Hide It Provide It 02. Asbestos 03. Fin 04. English Faggot / Nothin Man 05. Hauss-On-Fah 06. Fratricide Pastorale 07. The Dipsomaniac Kiss 08. Barbedwire Tumbleweed 09. ¡Chingada! 10. A Prayer For My Death
01. Mortgage 02. Mighty Whity 03. Friend Or Foe 04. Hammer Falls 05. Downfall 06. Take It Outside Godboy 07. Verklemmt 08. They Are Not So True 09. Slung 10. Steal Your Life Away 11. Mutapump 12. See Ya Later
01. Take It Outside Godboy 02. Clothes Hoist 03. Verklemmt 04. I'll Meet You In Poland Baby 05. I Am The Walrus 06. They Are Not So True 07. Hot Horse 08. Mortage 09. Mighty Whity 10. Elected 11. Sonic Reducer 12. Hello There
01. Quick Fix 02. Cirrhosis Of The Heart 03. Mandelay 04. Grace Of God 05. The Need Machine 06. Suspect 07. (You Got Me Confused With) Someone Who Cares 08. Heuldoch #7B 09. Victim Or Victor? 10. Shun 11. Kreibabe
01. I Hate You All 02. Antabuse 03. Chimera 04. Into The Light 05. Shrunken Man 06. Mine Is No Disgrace [feat. Melvins] 07. Hemo The Cuckold 08. Not In Your Hands 09. Paging Dr Strong [feat. Rotoskop] 10. Blessed Evening [Phylr remix] 11. Sieve 12. Cold Shoulder
01. Cosmetics 02. Paper Slippers 03. Stood Up 04. Here Comes The Rain 05. Oilfields 06. Concrete 07. The Ballad Of Sisyphus T. Jones 08. Fortitudine Vincemus 09. You're Trying To Break Me 10. O Putrid Sun (For Yuko)