Swedish extreme metallers Shining have dropped off the upcoming "Evangelia Amerika" tour alongside Behemoth and Septicflesh, due to work visa issues. Lightning Swords Of Death, who had previously been added to three of the tour dates, will now be taking Shining's place for the duration of the tour.

Lightning Swords Of Death vocalist, Autarch, comments on the Behemoth dates: "Regarding our dates with Behemoth, attendees can expect to find themselves victim to the horror of true and agonizing ritual abuse. All of the bands on this lineup exemplify the epitome of their collective genres' strengths and will be a dark and impressive sight to behold."

Lightning Swords Of Death's Metal Blade Records debut album will rear its head sometime during the spring of 2010. In anticipation of this album's release, the band will be touring the western and southern US during March of 2010 with Kreator, Kataklysm, Evile and Lazarus A.D..

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Shining
Event: Behemoth: Evangelia Amerika Tour

Posted: 22.12.2009 by Thryce

Comments

Xnoybis - 22.12.2009 at 18:58
Well that sucks. have seen behemoth, was really looking forward to shining.
Doc Godin - 22.12.2009 at 21:12
Well, I don't feel so bad about missing this anymore.
X5452 - 22.12.2009 at 23:15
I saw shining last weekend, what a bunch of depressive shit... sorry but it wasnt to my liking
Got Mayhem? - 22.12.2009 at 23:17
I was considering going to this becuase I havn't seen Shining or SF yet. Without Shining, Nile's lineup looks like more fun...
-DC-002- - 23.12.2009 at 00:49
Written by Doc Godin on 22.12.2009 at 21:12

Well, I don't feel so bad about missing this anymore.

yup. They were the only reason a considering thought even entered muh head.
Black Conundrum - 23.12.2009 at 02:09
Aw, COME ON! Visa crap again! Come on, this is getting ridiculous. I wasn't planning on seeing one of these concerts, but that visa system doesn't seem entirely competent if bands are cancelling getting over to the United States for that reason so much.
Thryce - 23.12.2009 at 11:23
Written by Black Conundrum on 23.12.2009 at 02:09

Aw, COME ON! Visa crap again! Come on, this is getting ridiculous. I wasn't planning on seeing one of these concerts, but that visa system doesn't seem entirely competent if bands are cancelling getting over to the United States for that reason.

You don't understand, it is competent... to US standards. I'm not that surprised the US of A don't let people like Kvarforth in just like that.
Dangerboner - 23.12.2009 at 11:47
This really sucks. I don't really like Shining (IV is kinda cool), but I was looking forward to seeing what they are like live. I've seen Behemoth twice already so now I'm not going to this :/
Bitter Dawn - 23.12.2009 at 13:39
Written by X5452 on 22.12.2009 at 23:15

That's the idea man, it's fucking DSBM!

Once more, and yet again..FUCK the American government!!! It's pure, fucking bullshit is what it is, bunch of paranoid fucktards running Homeland Security. I've been through the immigration process, I've been to Homeland Security, talked with officials..it's a bunch of shit. There's no reason they couldn't have let Shining come and play some shows, the American government does far more damage to their own citizens then a band of musicians ever will, in fact, I bet, no, I know that good music from Europe and Scandinavia are doing a lot of good for people.

Lame, I was going to check them out in Seattle, didn't care for seeing the other bands and I thought Shining was never going to come to North America. Lightning Swords Of Death are decent but, no where as good as Shining.
Bad English - 27.12.2009 at 15:04
Written by Thryce on 23.12.2009 at 11:23

Written by Black Conundrum on 23.12.2009 at 02:09

But Sweden is part of Old Europe, I didnt know they need visa enter to states? Why brits dont need?
I thought mew EU only need visas for USA(even latvia since lats year dont need, even I doubt I will get into states and live there)

i dont understand when was 70 or XX years anversery of Outlaws MC when ATF and FBI busted 60 members of bikers and Harald ''Taco '' Bowman get 2 lifes who was mainh man in Outlaws, how bikers from Germany, Australia and other Europian countries get in for anversery if FBA, ATF say they arent rebels, but mafia on wheels?
DahliaRock - 27.12.2009 at 16:22
Well, all the fun has been spoiled once again due to crappy issues.. Thanks government!

News Overkill - Drop Off Dark Roots Of Thrash Tour 5.5 19.02.2013 by Bad English
News Zonaria - Drop Off Winterfest Tour 5.5 22.11.2008 by dark_mar
News The Acacia Strain - Drop Off Tour Due To Van Accident 5.5 28.11.2012 by Lit.
News Decrepit Birth - Drop Off Carnival Of Death Tour 5.5 28.09.2012 by Rulatore
News Bleeding Through - Drop Off Demon Hunter Tour 5.5 31.07.2012 by Boxcar Willy