Throes Of Dawn have issued the following update regarding their new upcoming effort:

"We have settled a release date for our fifth album The Great Fleet Of Echoes. The album will be released 19th of February in the Finnish Metal Expo. We are also very pleased to announce that the album is released both as a digipack CD and a 12" double vinyl lp with a 24-bit mastering and two bonus songs.

It took a lot of time, but we are happy with the outcome. The Great Fleet Of Echoes is a clear expansion in the bands songwriting. Showing more versatile, progressive and melodic approach into the gloom and melancholy our music reflects. A firm and logical step forward."

The Great Fleet Of Echoes tracklist:

10. Blue Dead Skies

Source: throesofdawn.com
Band profile: Throes Of Dawn

Posted: 09.01.2010 by Stigmatized

Comments

metal2000 - 09.01.2010 at 14:55
Finally, after all this time I can't wait for this one, I hope it will be good as match as the previous album.
Promonex - 09.01.2010 at 16:22
Whooo, next month already! I'm totally thrilled! Let's hope they'll also present their new album on some festivals
Vitriolic Hate - 09.01.2010 at 19:31
Nice to hear about this band they look interesting
Asat0r - 10.01.2010 at 07:22
This is so far my most anticipated album of the year. Quicksilver Clouds was phenomenal.
Italics - 11.01.2010 at 01:45
Written by Asat0r on 10.01.2010 at 07:22

Quicksilver Clouds was beyond phenomenal, it was HANDS DOWN the most underrated/unknown metal album of the past decade. I'm not just trying to make a big statement, I'm being serious. That album should have gone down in history as monumental of an album as "Rust in Peace" or "Ride the Thunder," but it never did. Every metalhead should have to own it.
Asat0r - 18.01.2010 at 17:33
Written by Italics on 11.01.2010 at 01:45

Written by Asat0r on 10.01.2010 at 07:22

I agree. Nobody has heard of them, which is a shame.
Italics - 19.01.2010 at 05:01
Written by Asat0r on 18.01.2010 at 17:33

Written by Italics on 11.01.2010 at 01:45

Written by Asat0r on 10.01.2010 at 07:22

I agree. Nobody has heard of them, which is a shame.

It really is a wonder how these guys never got bigger. They come out of a great country for metal (Finland), are all excellent instrumentalist, and create some of the darkest and most haunting atmospheres I've ever heard.

Do you know any bands like them? I've been looking for a long time, and haven't been able to find anything too similar.
Stn666 - 23.01.2010 at 10:37
Throes of Dawn posted a new song online to their MySpace yesterday, and will post 3 more every upcoming Friday!

News Amberian Dawn - New Album Details 7 13.03.2009 by bard
News Wolfheart - Debut Album Details And New Teaser 7 19.08.2013 by BloodJuNkie
News Dawn Of Silence - New Album Details 7 17.01.2010 by Black Conundrum
News Dawn Of Demise - New Album Details, New Song Online 7 29.12.2009 by DrunkenFuck
News Before The Dawn - New Album Details 7 25.01.2012 by Milena