Screamworks: Love In Theory And Practice, the forthcoming album from Finnish hard-rockers HIM, is available for streaming online in its entirety at the band's MySpace page.

Screamworks: Love In Theory And Practice will be released on February 9 via Sire Records.

Screamworks: Love In Theory And Practice [cover art] tracklist:

01. In Venere Veritas
02. Scared To Death
03. Heartkiller
04. Dying Song
05. Disarm Me (With Your Loneliness)
06. Love, The Hardest Way
07. Katherine Wheel
08. In The Arms Of Rain
09. Ode To Solitude
10. Shatter Me With Hope
11. Acoustic Funeral (For Love In Limbo)
12. Like St. Valentine
13. The Foreboding Sense Of Impending Happiness

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: HIM

Posted: 08.02.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Fat & Sassy! - 08.02.2010 at 23:10
Pffffffffffffft...

*Insightful post end*
Ellrohir - 08.02.2010 at 23:42
Is it at least worth-enough?
White Winter Sun - 08.02.2010 at 23:59
In the eyes of the number of users who have this band into their favorite bands, seems indeed that this news could interest few of the people mentioned above in this post. And if like me you can't stand their stuff, simply go ahead. End of comment.
Mother_North - 09.02.2010 at 00:01
Album art work is awful :/ they are no longer a band worth listning to.
JohnDoe - 09.02.2010 at 00:23
I listened just a little bit - I thought it was poor frankly speaking. I enjoyed Dark Light and Venus Doom, but the new songs i heard are disappointing.
Black Conundrum - 09.02.2010 at 06:14
I didn't know that this band has a metalstorm profile. I also didn't know that this band was Finnish.
Angel_Lament - 09.02.2010 at 12:38
Firstly: The artwork is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!!! and dont have any relate to the album....
secondly: the songs are reused, and they need to try something new...
Ag Fox - 09.02.2010 at 17:25
About time... when the whole album was leaked quite some time ago anyway.

back to the music... never heard of their stuff prior to this album, but it's definitely not my kind of thing. I can see why some would call it love metal tho
Roro - 09.02.2010 at 17:35
I tried to get it and failed :S . but from ur comments i can tell its not worthy

News Revocation - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 23.09.2009 by Galar
News Early Graves - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 28.10.2012 by Rupert
News Deftones - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 08.11.2012 by Slyfang
News Psycroptic - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 30.01.2012 by Boxcar Willy
News Metallica - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 12.09.2008 by Talvi