Italian death metallers Fleshgod Apocalypse have set the release date for their upcoming EP titled Mafia to 18 May 2010. The album art was done by Marco Hasmann. A new song off Mafia titled "Thru Our Scars" has been posted on the band's MySpace.

Mafia [cover art] tracklist:

01. Thru Our Scars
02. Abyssal
03. Conspiracy Of Silence
04. Blinded By Fear (At The Gates cover - F.A. arrangement)
05. Mafia

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Fleshgod Apocalypse

Posted: 20.02.2010 by BudDa

Comments

R.I.Pdeadlegends - 20.02.2010 at 12:07
Great news I don't really understand the cover art, but well the song ain't bad
In Bone Factory - 20.02.2010 at 12:55
Their privious album was great.I hope so for this EP
Daggon - 20.02.2010 at 19:07
Written by Guest on 20.02.2010 at 12:07

I don't really understand the cover art, but well the song ain't bad

Yeah, I can't see the relation between a Kraken and the Mafia (can someone explain this?), but still it's a nice cover art.
Maybe the last album wasn't amazing, but I think it was good, more than the average Death metal album. Great for the Italians.
Troy Killjoy - 20.02.2010 at 23:31
Written by Daggon on 20.02.2010 at 19:07

Written by Guest on 20.02.2010 at 12:07

I don't really understand the cover art, but well the song ain't bad

Well according to Tennyson, The Kraken is the Mafia of the sea.
BenWasHere - 20.02.2010 at 23:37
That song was sexy.
Daggon - 21.02.2010 at 01:52
Written by BenWasHere on 20.02.2010 at 23:37

That song was sexy.

Actually, it was really good
Ellrohir - 21.02.2010 at 02:07
Written by Troy Killjoy on 20.02.2010 at 23:31

Written by Daggon on 20.02.2010 at 19:07

Written by Guest on 20.02.2010 at 12:07

I don't really understand the cover art, but well the song ain't bad

Well according to Tennyson, The Kraken is the Mafia of the sea.

also Mafia can be interpreted as some kind of giant octopus with tentacles all around...and there is only tiny hope for "good boys" to ever beat it...but there still is some light...imo

News Fleshgod Apocalypse - Another New Song Online 10.5 30.07.2011 by AXA
News Fleshgod Apocalypse - New Song Online 10.5 06.07.2011 by DorianGray
News Fleshgod Apocalypse - New Song Streaming Online 10.5 09.07.2013 by qlacs
News Hexen - New Song Online, Album Release Date Announced 8.5 09.05.2012 by Troy Killjoy
News Whyzdom - New Album Cover Art And Release Date Revealed, Song Online 8.5 09.07.2009 by Fat & Sassy!