UK metallers Power Quest have issued the following update:

"Power Quest are pleased to announce that they will be returning to the recording studio on July 5th, 2010 to begin recording their 5th, as yet untitled, album. This will be their second offering for Napalm Records and will be the first to feature the new look Power Quest line up.

Recording will take place at Remaster Studio in Vicenza, Italy and will be produced by Nick Savio. This fantastic studio was where the majority of the Master of Illusion album was recorded. Band leader Steve Williams commented, "It's going to be great to be back in Italy and to be working with Nick again and I'm expecting to run into one or two very familiar faces during the recording process!"

Prior to this, the band will be demoing three new tracks for the record company at the end of March at Aubitt Studios in Southampton. The following songs are set for inclusion in the recordings: "Sacrifice", "Time To Burn" and "Rising Anew"."

Source: power-quest.co.uk
Band profile: Power Quest

Posted: 01.03.2010 by SlaytallicA

Comments

Ellrohir - 02.03.2010 at 01:03
I doubt we can expect stuff like their first two albums
Warman - 02.03.2010 at 01:11
Haha, I want stuff like their later albums! I don't know what it is about Power Quest, they're not my type of music at all. It started with me and my friend laughing our asses off to "Temple of Fire", but after a while we noticed that we knew all the songs and kinda... liked it.
Ellrohir - 02.03.2010 at 01:23
My most favorite song by them is "Well Of Souls" (second album) followed with "Far Away" (first)...i know it is nothing but "pointless mediocre utterly boring and unimaginative euro flower metal", but i simply demand it from time to time and Power Quest is giving it to me...in fact, i would even say, they are "the most representative" band in this category, i have ever heard
danielllewis - 02.03.2010 at 04:55
Oh, exciting news! Now they can go back and make another SHITTY ASS ALBUM.

Goddammit I'm still pissed that I spent $18 on these fucks.
Lord_Regnier - 02.03.2010 at 13:42
Written by Ellrohir on 02.03.2010 at 01:23

"pointless mediocre utterly boring and unimaginative euro flower metal"

Great description. This is most likely the worst Powermetal band I ever heard.
I have no liking for PM but you can find a thousand times better than this band in the genre.
Maelgron - 02.03.2010 at 15:31
I'm curious about this since they changed almost the entire band from their last album. Only Steve remains, and I know he writes the songs. But with a different vocalist, different guitarists, well, different every-single-other-instrumentalist, I think this album will sound like none of their previous ones.
But for now, I'll stop guessing and start waiting.
Ellrohir - 02.03.2010 at 18:59
Written by Lord_Regnier on 02.03.2010 at 13:42

but you can find a thousand times better than this band in the genre.

name some then for uninformed me
alexo dynami - 03.03.2010 at 01:25
One thing I can say about this album, they'll have the best drums we've heard from them yet. Can't wait, will be different for sure and maybe a little more "british" feel to it
Ellrohir - 09.04.2010 at 11:41
Still waiting for thousand times better euro power metal bands tips...:sleep:

News In Vain - Enter The Studio In July 5.5 12.06.2008 by Talvi