"Midnight Vice", a new song from Swedish metallers Enforcer, is available for streaming at this location.

"Midnight Vice" comes off the band's forthcoming album, Diamonds, which is scheduled for release on May 24 in Europe via Earache Records and one day later in the rest of the world through Heavy Artillery Records.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Enforcer

Posted: 24.03.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

BudDa - 27.05.2010 at 16:17
I have just gotten the album and I like it. Midnight Vice is superb
Marcel Hubregtse - 27.05.2010 at 16:21
Written by BudDa on 27.05.2010 at 16:17

I have just gotten the album and I like it. Midnight Vice is superb

I need to get hold of it. I really enjoyed their previous album, INto The Night.
BudDa - 27.05.2010 at 17:42
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 27.05.2010 at 16:21

Written by BudDa on 27.05.2010 at 16:17

I have just gotten the album and I like it. Midnight Vice is superb

Sadly, I only knew the band existed recently and as such am yet to familiarize myself with their previous album Into The Night. I don't have it. I'll say this though. I have had this album on repeat for the past 4hrs and I LOVE IT!! When u finally get it, I hope u are able to enjoy it as much as I do/doing..
Thryce - 27.05.2010 at 19:01
Yeah that first album totally rocked. But then I quickly lost interest in this band. Wasn't even aware they had a new one out already. Might pick it up though.

News Graveworm - New Song Online 5.5 10.10.2011 by
News Mastodon - New Song Online 5.5 28.06.2010 by K†ulu
News Misery Index - New Song Online 5.5 26.07.2008 by Infurnace
News Napalm Death - New Song Online 5.5 07.01.2012 by ThunderAxe1989
News Crone - New Band From Ex-Isis Bassist, Song Online 5.5 22.07.2011 by Zealot644