"Fullmoon", the new video from French metallers Heavenly, can be viewed at this location (NSFW!).

"Fullmoon" comes off the band's latest album, Carpe Diem, which was released on December 2009 via AFM Records.

Source: afm-records.de
Band profile: Heavenly

Posted: 07.04.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Baz Anderson - 07.04.2010 at 23:48
I'm sure everyone can find something in this video they like.
rocksoccer - 08.04.2010 at 00:42
Interesting mv? But really metal....
Thryce - 08.04.2010 at 12:30
Sooo... is there some sort of hidden story-line in this clip, or just hot chicks?

Too bad they spent all their budget on strippers instead of more studio time... But hey, sex sells, good move, props to them; pretty sure I'm not the only one who just wasted five minutes of his time watching a clip of a band he wouldn't even listen to if his life depended on it.
Ivan - 08.04.2010 at 16:10
Mediocre band and song. Video is well-shot, but is ultimately pointless, with nothing going for it except lots of topless chicks. For example, Monstet Magnet's video 'Heads Explode' has a similar premise but is infinitely more entertaining. Yawn...
The Shape 1973 - 08.04.2010 at 20:47
There are two things that stand out for me in this video.
Maelgron - 09.04.2010 at 01:56
NSFW - It's some kind of Rammstein-meets-Edguy video.

I didn't like it to be honest. You watch the video and afterwards you realize you didn't even notice there was a song running in the background. I loved the album and I thought the "Carpe Diem" concept was much deeper than just plain sex and this kind of shallow things.
Amonisis - 10.04.2010 at 06:04
When in doubt, drown them in boobs. HEAVENLY FTW!!

News Crowbar - New Video Online 5.5 29.12.2010 by I_Die_Often
News Agoraphobic Nosebleed - New Video Online 5.5 26.04.2011 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Silent Stream Of Godless Elegy - New Live Video Online 5.5 30.11.2006 by Bad English
News Wizardry - New Video Online 5.5 16.08.2009 by The Shape 1973