Equilibrium have uploaded another new song "Der Ewige Sieg" from the upcoming album Rekreatur witch will be realased on June 18 via Nuclear Blast. Check it out here.

The band will also shoot a video for this song, commented mainman René Berthiaume: "Der ewige Sieg" is about the renewal of nature and mankind at the turn of the year which also is connected to the album title. The video clip for that song will be directed by Florian Puchert. He's an old friend of the band since I composed the music for some of his movies. Now we're turning tables and he does the flick for our music. Other than our last video we won't have that many digital effects in it rather than going for a more organic and realistic look. He and his team have tons of good ideas and we are looking forward to work with him!"

[Also thanks to Sentenced Odiin]

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Equilibrium

Posted: 22.04.2010 by WinterChild

Comments

FeskarN - 22.04.2010 at 21:44
This song is not as good as "Die Affeninsel" but it's a song witch grows for each time I listen to it. They should have choosed "Die Affeninsel" for the video imo.
Baz Anderson - 22.04.2010 at 23:10
Sounds good.

For a band I loved so much when they released their last album, I can feel this might be a little bit of a disappointment. I don't hear any progress with either two songs... I loved "Sagas" so so much though, I suppose anything would have a tough job following it - new singer or not.
Paradox0 - 23.04.2010 at 00:08
Reminds me of Finntroll. Nice to see he's ditching that damned annoying high pitched vocal.
Feng - 23.04.2010 at 01:18
Written by Baz Anderson on 22.04.2010 at 23:10

Sounds good.

Exactly my thoughts as I was listening so far. I guess I'm gonna have to wait to make a full judgement, but as of now I can see it being a bit of a dissapointment.
Ellrohir - 23.04.2010 at 08:18
It sounds quite promising...same as the first song
Agrona - 23.04.2010 at 10:56
This album, in my opinion, sounds like it is going to be just as good as Sagas. The vocal melodies are much stronger, the drumming makes more sense, and the songs so far have been flowing beautifully. I am very much looking forward to the release!

They need a keyboardist, though. /=
Sentenced Odiin - 23.04.2010 at 16:44
Typical Equi song, but "Die Affeninsel" has more creativity, although it is fucking awesome! Keep up guys!

News Equilibrium - Another New Song Online 10.5 22.05.2010 by Metalmorphosis