The running order for this year's Hellfest Open Air in Clisson, France has been posted online.

The PDF of the full running order can be downloaded here:

The festival site plan has also been posted online, also in PDF format, downloadable from here:

Tickets are going fast. Make sure you have yours.

Source: hellfest.fr
Event: Hellfest Open Air 2010

Posted: 28.04.2010 by Baz Anderson

Comments

Lucas - 28.04.2010 at 16:17
If anybody needs me, I'll be in one of the two tents.
Promonex - 28.04.2010 at 16:25
Seven clashes on the first day. And Kiss, Bloodbath and John Garcia at the same time...
Baz Anderson - 28.04.2010 at 16:31
A few clashes with bands that I would have liked to have seen/taken pictures of out of interest - but overall I think it's worked out as best as I could have hoped for.
Promonex - 28.04.2010 at 16:43
Not for me. Watain versus The Young Gods, Infectious Grooves versus Nachtmysium, Ihsahn versus BTBAM, Finntroll versus Secrets of the Moon, KMFDM versus Ghost Brigade, Necrophagist versus Negură Bunget, Crowbar versus Sigh. And that's only day 1. And day 3 sucks because each time someone of the Kyuss crew is on stage I also wanna be somewhere else. Garcia clashes with Kiss, Brant Bjork clashes with Exodus and Olivieri clashes with Devin Townsend
Baz Anderson - 28.04.2010 at 16:48
I think I can consider myself fortunate then.
arj - 28.04.2010 at 17:18
I loved the running order. Very few clashes for me. I was scared for a moment that I might miss something good
wrathchild - 29.04.2010 at 00:27
Looks good, only a few clashes for me too, namely Airbourne/Atheist, Primal Fear/Decapitated, Katatonia/Saxon, Ihsahn/BTBAM (well, I would have gone to Ihsahn only if Promonex hadn't mentioned he'd like to see BTBAM, could be worth it).

I'm pleased to see the new map, looks like we'll have more room with the Extreme Market being moved as marked
Darkside Momo - 29.04.2010 at 01:12
At first look the clashes are few and far between. And thankfully there's no more Nevermore and Candlemass at the same time!
Ozman - 29.04.2010 at 15:28
Written by Promonex on 28.04.2010 at 16:43

I haven't even dared to look at the playing times yet
corrupt - 30.04.2010 at 17:48
Seems Bloodbath play 15 minutes longer on Rock Hard's own festival.

Edit: So Marcel, can I count on you watching the Kalisia show for me then?
Ozman - 01.05.2010 at 13:04
Written by corrupt on 30.04.2010 at 17:48

Edit: So Marcel, can I count on you watching the Kalisia show for me then?

I'd rather choke on my own vomit than watch boring Kalisia

News Hellfest 2007 - Running Order 6 21.04.2007 by ylside
News Hellfest - Running Order Changes & Additional Events 6 09.06.2007 by Aghahowa
News De Lirium's Order - New Video Online 4 05.11.2012 by whitepointblue
News Nanowar Of Steel - New Album Streaming Online And More 4 24.02.2014 by Swordbearer
News Gaia Epicus - Cover Art And Studio Video Online 4 08.07.2008 by wrathchild