Friday, April 30, 2010

European tour: out, North American tour: in
For reasons far outside of our control, our European tour this Summer has been canceled. We're deeply sorry to our friends in Europe that this has happened. Instead, we'll tour North America with City of Ships. Please email Emulate_Booking@hotmail.com if you can help with any of the dates.

The current routing does not have any dates in Canada, but we are very interested in setting something up north of the border. If you can help us out in Canada, please get in touch.

ROSETTA + CITY OF SHIPS
Aug 4th Pittsburgh, PA

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Rosetta

Posted: 13.05.2010 by BitterCOld

Comments

Introspekrieg - 13.05.2010 at 03:54
I'm hoping they add more dates further east... *crosses fingers*
Black Conundrum - 13.05.2010 at 06:28
I hope there are more dates added as well. There are none near me, unless if I am in Colorado on July 12. I tend to vacation in Colorado during the summer regularly, but I don't know if I'll be in Colorado that early or whether I'll be in Colorado at all this summer. Well, I'll have to wait.
tea[m]ster - 13.05.2010 at 07:08
Woot...great news for US folk...don't worry Europe they will be back!!
Pato the Duck - 13.05.2010 at 19:34
Nothing in Canada I don't even expect Winnipeg dates anymore for any band Although Fargo is close. I may just make the journey out for this one.
Marcus - 13.05.2010 at 22:08
Surprise they went to ND and SD with no Michigan date. tight. Oh well they're pretty sweet, would've liked to have seen em.
ß - 14.05.2010 at 02:51
Hopefully a few Canadian dates will be added.
domz - 14.05.2010 at 18:57
The guy who booked most of that show is Rusty from battlefields and he lives in fargo. The TBA date after fargo will be in moorhead which is like 5 minutes away from fargo. winnipeg peeps you should come party it up with us at BOTH SHOWS! Rusty said that the TBA date would be either in winnipeg or moorhead. He wasnt able to pull the winnipeg date so it's gonna be in moorhead

News Kamelot - DVD/CD Entire Details Revealed, North American Tour Dates 8.5 04.09.2006 by Dark Blood
News Negură Bunget - North American Tour Dates Canceled 8.5 08.05.2014 by Deinonychus
News Cannibal Corpse - North American Tour Dates Announced 7 06.03.2007 by Doc Godin
News Baroness - Announce More North American Tour Dates 7 15.05.2013 by BitterCOld
News Sonata Arctica - North American Tour Dates Announced 7 29.12.2006 by