"Destroy What Destroys You", the new video from German metallers Kreator, can be viewed at this location. The performance footage for the clip was shot during the band's on October 17, 2009 show with Exodus at Espacio Broadway in Santiago, Chile. The video was directed by Chilean video artist Carlos Toro, who has previously worked with Vader, Mercenary and Lacrimosa.

"Destroy What Destroys You" comes off the band's latest album, Hordes Of Chaos, which was released on January 2009 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Source: metalinjection.net
Band profile: Kreator

Posted: 25.06.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Angelic Storm - 25.06.2010 at 13:57
Hmm...not great. And this was one of my least fave tracks from 'Hordes Of Chaos'.
Lord_Regnier - 25.06.2010 at 14:21
I don't have time to check the video at the moment but I hope it's better than the last one because that video pissed me off, reminding me of something a shit band like Manowar could do.
White Winter Sun - 25.06.2010 at 14:36
Written by Lord_Regnier on 25.06.2010 at 14:21

Indeed their previous video fo the song "Hordes Of Chaos" was not a good one
Bad English - 25.06.2010 at 20:14
Written by White Winter Sun on 25.06.2010 at 14:36

Written by Lord_Regnier on 25.06.2010 at 14:21

Indeed their previous video fo the song "Hordes Of Chaos" was not a good one

Only 80's and eraly 90's + 2 from Endorama is GOOD other sucks
Bad English - 25.06.2010 at 20:15
When was 15 secends before end one dude looks like Valentin B
Lats year Dinamo Bucuresti fan runs to pitch againts Slavia Praha ... he looks like Valentin B , now here scary
Angelic Storm - 26.06.2010 at 14:24
Written by White Winter Sun on 25.06.2010 at 14:36
Indeed their previous video fo the song "Hordes Of Chaos" was not a good one

Yeah...it was rather stupid. Mille did look hot in it though...
Vivi' - 01.02.2011 at 20:41
My favourite song from this album!

Yeah, the previous video was so epic - certainly not suitable for a band like Kreator.
RavenKing - 05.02.2011 at 15:56
Written by Vivi' on 01.02.2011 at 20:41

My favourite song from this album!

Sounds to me as your definition of 'epic' is the kind of superficial cheesiness displayed by lame poser bands such as Manowar. Just because a video features a few men clothed like barbarians wearing swords doesn't make it epic.

News Kreator - New Lyric Video Online 9.5 26.04.2012 by Angelic Storm