Reunited Animosity line-up Corrosion Of Conformity have added three new October dates to their previously announced tour dates.

With the twenty-fifth anniversary of the classic Animosity album approaching, the original incarnation of Corrosion of Conformity (Woody Weatherman, Mike Dean and Reed Mullin) will play their first live shows in over twenty years with the tour kick-off this week in Asheville, NC. The band will be performing songs from Animosity, Technocracy and some new stuff.

The reunited trio announced earlier this month that they have recorded a new seven-inch single, Your Tomorrow (Parts 1 and 2), which will be available at all upcoming tour dates and via Southern Lord's website.

Righteous Fool, featuring Mike Dean and Reed Mullin, will open all dates with other openers including Zoroaster (Asheville), Eagle Twin (Aug. 8-10), Black Breath (Aug. 8-10), Black Tusk (Raleigh), U.S. Christmas (both N.C. dates), Iron Age (Austin) and very special guests for the October dates to be announced.

07/30/10 - Asheville, NC @ Stella Blue
10/10/10 - New York, NY @ Highline Ballroom

Source: coc.com
Band profile: Corrosion Of Conformity

Posted: 27.07.2010 by Thryce

Comments

I_Die_Often - 28.07.2010 at 04:17
Wait... I saw them open for Metallica Jan 29, 1997... not two decades ago...
Angelic Storm - 28.07.2010 at 08:10
I think it means the first live shows in two decades by the original lineup. lol

I was scratching my head at first too when I read the thread title.
BitterCOld - 28.07.2010 at 10:16
The Animosity line-up.
Arcticus - 29.07.2010 at 04:35
Pretty misleading...oh well, doesn't really interest me anyway...good for them
I_Die_Often - 30.07.2010 at 00:46
Written by Angelic Storm on 28.07.2010 at 08:10

I was scratching my head at first too when I read the thread title.

Ya, I knew what they meant after reading it but commented anyway!
Dane Train - 16.08.2010 at 03:41
Saw them last week. First show of the tour. Kickass!
BitterCOld - 16.08.2010 at 05:04
Written by Dane Train on 16.08.2010 at 03:41

Saw them last week. First show of the tour. Kickass!

do you recall much of the set? while i really, really dig half of "Blind", which is close to this era of the band, i've been digging "In The Arms Of God" lately...
Dane Train - 16.08.2010 at 05:45
Written by BitterCOld on 16.08.2010 at 05:04

It was most of "Blind" with one or two songs from "Deliverance" and I think one of two from "In The Arms Of God" and maybe one more. Although Pepper was not with them, they still killed. As of right now they're my biggest influence for my own music and what I am writing and playing.

Man, I love living in Asheville.

News Corrosion Of Conformity - Confirm European Live Dates 7.5 06.01.2011 by AtrumHiberna
News Corrosion Of Conformity - Drummer To Sit Out Live Dates 7 23.07.2014 by SleepFan
News The Ocean, Bison B.C. - Two Live Shows To Be Streamed Online 5.5 12.03.2009 by Darkside Momo
News Corrosion Of Conformity - Recording New Album, Studio Clip 5.5 16.01.2014 by Butters49
Albums Corrosion Of Conformity - Deliverance 5 26.09.2010 by I_Die_Often