Finnish metallers Amberian Dawn will release their third album, End Of Eden, on October 20 via Spinefarm Records.

End Of Eden will feature a guest appearances by keyboardist Jens Johansson (Stratovarius, Yngwie Malmsteen), opera singer Markus Nieminen and vocalist Peter James Goodman. Songwriter Tuomas Seppälä commented: "The new CD will be heavier than its predecessors, with a bigger, more polymorphic sound."

End Of Eden [cover art] tracklist:

01. Talisman
02. Come Now Follow
03. Arctica
04. Ghostly Echoes
05. Sampo
06. Blackbird
07. Field Of Serpents
08. City Of Corruption
09. Virvatulen Laulu
10. War In Heaven

Also the album's first single, "Arctica", is now availabe for streaming on the band's MySpace page.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Amberian Dawn

Posted: 23.08.2010 by BudDa

Comments

Elodie Artour - 23.08.2010 at 21:58
Well, "Arctica" does sound interesting but I'm afraid they've gone too flower-ish... The song reminds me of a certain track from their previous release. Unfortunately, I can't sense any major improvement in comparison with the band's two other albums.

As for the cover art itself, I find it completely...horrible because of that fucking snake.

EDIT: All right, I admit it - the song grew on me and it's actually pretty good. First impressions may be so wrong...
annodomini - 23.08.2010 at 23:15
Cover great, especially the colours. And the song really amazing. Second album did nothing t me, but now my hope is restored.
dismaleuphony - 24.08.2010 at 06:05
This sounds great, the keys sound just massive and intricate! The cover artwork is classy as well. It looks like I'll be pre-ordering this one, just like the last time around
BudDa - 24.08.2010 at 07:57
Written by dismaleuphony on 24.08.2010 at 06:05

This sounds great, the keys sound just massive and intricate!

Wishmaster - 24.08.2010 at 14:41
The keyboards are cool, but the song is kinda cheesy?
I like the cover a lot though.
Almagest - 29.08.2010 at 03:54
Cool song, sounds somewhat different - perhaps because of the synth lead, and partly lyricless chorus. The trademark sound is still there, however, and the song is catchier than it appeared at first listen.

News Amberian Dawn - Reveal New Album Details, Sampler Online 12 05.02.2012 by
News Aeon - New Album Details Revealed, New Song Online 8.5 24.09.2012 by MetalDoomMaster
News Black Tusk - New Album Details Revealed, New Song Online 8.5 20.09.2011 by Ag Fox
News OSI - New Album Details Revealed, Sampler Online 8.5 24.01.2012 by 3rdWorld
News Goatwhore - New Album Tracklist Revealed, First Single Streaming Online 8.5 12.01.2012 by Troy Killjoy