"Dying Season", the new video from US metallers Heathen, can be viewed at this location. The clip was filmed in early April in Sacramento, California with Darin Wood, Christy Savage and Amy Slockbower of Trash Film Orgy Productions, a company that specializes in B-horror films.

"Dying Season" comes off the band's latest album, The Evolution Of Chaos, which was released in Japan on December 2009 via King Records and was made available on January 2010 in Europe via Mascot Records.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Heathen

Posted: 25.08.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Huntteri - 26.08.2010 at 15:04
Lol I thought this was a video of a new song... the cheesiness of this video makes it awesome
MeloDeathViking - 26.08.2010 at 20:04
Written by Huntteri on 26.08.2010 at 15:04

My question is, was it meant to be cheesy? I'd assume so, and hope so, because if not...I just don't know haha.
SBGMetal - 26.08.2010 at 21:31
Two comments on this one

the vocalist looks like one of the aliens from fire in the sky and i still think that dual guitar solo at the end of the song is still freaken awesome!
Angelic Storm - 26.08.2010 at 21:52
Again, awesome song and silly video. I dunno if its just a coincidence or not, but the drummer is wearing a Day Of The Dead t shirt, and the video has zombie soldiers in it. So a bit of a connection there.
wrathchild - 26.08.2010 at 23:39
Yeah great song, I think I remember it was released a long time ago when they announced the album.
The video is... errr.. well I can't help but to laugh at the singer who's looking like he's naked without a mic.

News After Forever - New Video Online 5.5 13.03.2007 by Daru Jericho
News Nightfall - New Video Online 5.5 23.08.2010 by iaberis
News Pig Destroyer - New Video Online 5.5 10.10.2007 by ArcesseEum
News Evocation - Release New Video Online 5.5 27.11.2012 by BudDa
News Queensrÿche - New Video And Listening Party Online 5.5 24.03.2009 by DayFly