German metallers Grave Digger have issued the following update on their official website:

"Dear Fans,

We released the first song from our upcoming album The Clans Will Rise Again via Youtube. "Hammer Of The Scots" is the official album version ... the photo gallery was done the last days during the video shoot for another song from the album called "Highland Farewell". It was a great experience to shoot a video about a scottish topic in the UK. The video people were so nice and productive that we are sure. This video will be killer ... nothing more to say ... in around 14 days you will see the result!

Have fun with this song and stay tune for the 1st of October .... Another legendary Grave Digger record will find its way to the stores.

Metal on
Chris, Jens, Axel, HP and Stefan."

The Clans Will Rise Again [cover art] tracklist:

Band profile: Grave Digger

Posted: 26.08.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

JÄY - 26.08.2010 at 23:25
Hey! right on...
Angelic Storm - 26.08.2010 at 23:38
Ah... good ol' Grave Digger! I think a new guitarist may have been what they needed to breath more life into them. The new song is great! xD
Bad English - 26.08.2010 at 23:39
Killer song, killer song, its be maybe more killer album(in nowdays) how was Tunes of War beck in 1995
RavenKing - 27.08.2010 at 02:13
Excrutiatingly boring band. So outdated, generic and unoriginal.
Derwood - 27.08.2010 at 05:18
Yup, that's definitely a Gravedigger song.

Hidden_Dictator, are you actively trying to usurp Marcel as the resident grumpy old guy?
mikeprado30 - 27.08.2010 at 06:16
Wow, Hidden, try to enjoy the life, man! You almost dislike every band in the world!
Jeeers - 27.08.2010 at 11:05
Written by RavenKing on 27.08.2010 at 02:13

Excrutiatingly boring band. So outdated, generic and unoriginal.

I totally agree!
RavenKing - 27.08.2010 at 14:28
Written by mikeprado30 on 27.08.2010 at 06:16

You almost dislike every band in the world!

Not true. But I think it's a fact that with metal you have to dig a huge pile of shit to find a few good bands here and there. Tons of albums suck.
YoreLore - 27.08.2010 at 15:15
Awesome song. I don't expect major changes from Grave Digger. I know what to expect and I always like it, what's wrong with that? I am assuming the people who say it's boring and is always the same are the same people who hate it when their favourite bands change their style...can't win.

Loving the album cover too
Angelic Storm - 27.08.2010 at 17:09
Written by YoreLore on 27.08.2010 at 15:15

Loving the album cover too

That is very true. No matter what a band does, whether it be sticking rigidly to one style, or experimenting with their sound, there will be always be those who criticise the band. The reason for this is very simple. You simply cannot please everyone. Whatever music you make, there will be some people who like it, and some who dont. So all a band can really do, is make the music they want to make. And if people like it, then great. If not, then thats just the way it is.
YoreLore - 27.08.2010 at 17:25
Written by Angelic Storm on 27.08.2010 at 17:09

Written by YoreLore on 27.08.2010 at 15:15

Loving the album cover too

I agree with your comment. It's just irritating to read comments like that one earlier, which to me just seems trollish. I don't like Opeth for example so I don't feel the need to read their latest news on here and comment about how boring it is to me. I suppose that's just the internet though
Sangre Sani - 27.08.2010 at 18:57
I still don't like the band...
mikeprado30 - 30.08.2010 at 03:23
Written by RavenKing on 27.08.2010 at 14:28

Written by mikeprado30 on 27.08.2010 at 06:16

You almost dislike every band in the world!

Well, you have a very exigent taste, man! I just have to say that so much albums like me, not only metal, also another genres, because I don't search just determinated elements in music, just if the melody likes me, is enough for me

News Grave Digger - New Album Details, Song Sample Online 10.5 01.11.2008 by Akke920
News Grave Digger - Have New Video Online 9 11.09.2010 by Angelic Storm
News Grave Digger - New Video Online 9 10.10.2012 by WorpeX
News Grave Digger - Debut Lyric Video For New Song 9 30.05.2014 by nicaZe
News Grave Digger - Russian Tour Dates, New Video Online 9 21.09.2008 by NaittsirK