Official press release

The Swedish progressive metal band Darkwater will release their new album Where Stories End on November 12th in Europe through Ulterium Records and on November 23rd in North America through Nightmare Records. Where Stories End is the follow-up album to the bands successful debut album Calling The Earth To Witness that was released 2007 and gained excellent reviews around the world.

Henrik Båth of Darkwater comments; "We're really excited to finally present Where Stories End to all of you. We feel that we've created something special with this album, and I personally think that we've improved everything since Calling The Earth To Witness. We hope you'll enjoy it! We got some shows coming up for the fall, and we hope to see many of you on the road during the coming year. Thanks for your patience and support!"

The mixing of the album was handled by Fredrik Nordström and Henrik Udd at Studio Fredman (In Flames, Dimmu Borgir, Hammerfall).

Where Stories End [cover art] tracklist:

09. Walls Of Deception

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Darkwater

Posted: 03.09.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

BloodTears - 03.09.2010 at 11:49
About time guys! I like the title of the album.

Let's see if this is as good as "Calling the earth to witness", which I really liked.
Dark Blood - 03.09.2010 at 13:32
Very nice, I'm looking forward to this. Calling the Earth to Witness was a surprisingly good debut.
MeloDeathViking - 03.09.2010 at 16:33
I'm really excited for this album, I thought Calling the Earth was a decent album that showed great potential!
Ag Fox - 03.09.2010 at 19:20
Written by MeloDeathViking on 03.09.2010 at 16:33

more than decent for me definitely one of the best prog albums from 2007 (even though 2007 was extremely crowded with great prog releases)
MeloDeathViking - 03.09.2010 at 19:22
Written by Ag Fox on 03.09.2010 at 19:20

Written by MeloDeathViking on 03.09.2010 at 16:33

I just remember getting really bored at some point, maybe that's what I'll listen to this afternoon and see if I've changed my opinion at all.
JohnDoe - 03.09.2010 at 19:25
This is good news, looking forward to this.
Eddie Misery - 04.09.2010 at 16:20
Fuck yea, finally! Can't wait!

News Sylosis - New Album Details Unveiled 5.5 23.06.2012 by musclassia
News Sarke - New Album Details 5.5 22.02.2011 by Vitriolic Hate
News Van Canto - Unveil New Album Details 5.5 25.11.2013 by Gothmog_Motsham
News Equilibrium - New Album Details Announced 5.5 16.04.2010 by annodomini
News Black Tusk - New Album Details Revealed, New Song Online 5.5 20.09.2011 by Ag Fox