Rob Zombie has premiered the track "Everything Is Boring" on ARTISTdirect.com. The track features Joey Jordison of Slipknot bashing behind the kit, John 5 ripping on the axe and Piggy D holding the bass groove. It's one of Zombie's most explosive and engaging salvos ever. The track is available on the special edition of Hellbilly Deluxe 2 hitting shelves on September 28 via Roadrunner Records. The special edition offers two other songs with Jordison on drums "Michael" and "Devil's Hole Girls and the big Revolution" as well as a documentary entitled Transylvania Transmissions. Of course, there's also "Everything is Boring"

Rob checks in:"It's such a funny phrase, but I often end up saying, 'Jesus Christ, everything is so fucking boring," laughs Zombie. "When I'm flipping TV channels or doing anything, I find myself saying that a lot. I thought, 'Alright, I'll make a song out of it.'"

Source: artistdirect.com
Band profile: Rob Zombie

Posted: 26.09.2010 by BudDa

Comments

WorpeX - 26.09.2010 at 11:56
While its possible that the Star One track tainted my listening senses to make everything else sound like crap in comparison, this song is... well, crap, in my opinion. Nothing really surprising though coming from Rob Zombie. His inspiration (as made obvious by the last paragraph) has been lacking since Sinister Urge.
I_Die_Often - 26.09.2010 at 23:25
Everything Rob Zombie makes is boring!
They all sound the same to me, he needs to resurrect White Zombie or something!
Got Mayhem? - 27.09.2010 at 05:10
Meh, boring. I think the only song I like by Rob is Dragula, which is sick for driving and stuff like that.
LeChron James - 27.09.2010 at 10:42
I didn't even know rob zombie was still relevant. I figured he was riding off the royalties from the video games that featured his music.
Bas - 27.09.2010 at 16:30
Horrible track, pretty boring indeed.
Tapyoh - 27.09.2010 at 17:20
Who's interested in?

News Rob Zombie - New Song Streaming Online 9 24.02.2013 by Sentenced Odiin
News Rob Zombie - Premiere New Video 7.5 01.11.2013 by Big-Al
News Rob Zombie - New Album Tracklist Revealed 7.5 16.09.2009 by Doc Godin
News Turisas - Another New Track Streaming Online 5.5 15.07.2013 by The Shape 1973
News Slugdge - New Track Streaming Online 5.5 18.07.2014 by Mr. Doctor