Atheist's fourth album Jupiter will be out on November 8th (one day later in the US). This magnum opus will be available as limited Digipak edition, vinyl LP with download card and poster, and jewel case CD. You can now download the album's opening track, "Second to Sun", for free by clicking here (.mp3)

All Jupiter album details available here.

Source: season-of-mist.com
Band profile: Atheist

Posted: 09.10.2010 by Loathera

Comments

vezzy - 09.10.2010 at 13:14
I heard it yesterday.

To be honest, it was a bit disappointing.
qlacs - 09.10.2010 at 13:51
I like it. Has that crazy feeling like old stuffs. Though i'm missing some more bass...
Well, at least it's definitely better than the last Gnostic album.
Rupert - 09.10.2010 at 19:21
I like how chaotic it is. I agree though, it is lacking in the oomph and bass prominence department.
Huntteri - 09.10.2010 at 20:34
This song is just crazy! I kept my expections low and song made them higher
CrypticMyth - 09.10.2010 at 23:12
I like it! That cover art is badass!
Xtopher - 09.10.2010 at 23:33
Im digging it. its not their best but im glad they are back and metalizing.
sasquatch - 09.10.2010 at 23:44
Dude, Atheist. F*ck yeah. It's not Room With a View or And The Psychic Saw, but they're back. And who knows, maybe it's just this song where the bass isn't as powerful. But Thompson's new, if they manage to record a fifth cd he'll probably be very prominent. He's not totally unhearable either...
Mixhell - 10.10.2010 at 00:10
Song is good
@gent_-_orange - 10.10.2010 at 23:57
The song is very good its great to have atheist back

News Testament - New Track Available For Download, Lyric Video Released 8.5 03.07.2012 by Zaphod
News Circles - New Video Online, Track Available For Free Download 8.5 07.12.2012 by BloodTears
News James LaBrie - New Track Available For Free Download 8.5 16.09.2010 by BloodTears
News Soulfly - New Track Available For Download 8.5 25.01.2012 by AndMetalForAll
News Korpiklaani - Announce New Album Title, Track Available For Download 8.5 27.01.2012 by