Here's the press release for "The Circle", Process Of Guilt's new release:

"Closing the process started with Erosion, The Circle presents five reinterpretations of the closing song on Process Of Guilt's highly acclaimed sophomore album and opens the door for the composition process of their third full length.

Bringing together the creative minds of Sanford Parker (of Minsk, Buried At Sea, Twilight, Circle Of Animals, The High Confessions and overall producer extraordinaire), Echoes Of Yul (the Polish creators of one of the most interesting ambient/industrial debuts in recent years), DJ Mofo (of Portuguese best kept secret Bizarra Locomotiva), Bosque (one of the leading forces of bleak drone/doom/black art) and Sons Of Bronson (featuring members of Spanish sludge masters Lords Of Bukkake), The Circle offers a deconstructive circle through an erosive world of calm versus chaos. Besides the five remixes, this abstract descent begins with a new prespective on Erosion's closing track, now (re)mastered - as all the other tracks - by the well known James Plotkin (of O.L.D., Khanate fame).

Pressed as a beautiful limited (and numbered) digisleeve edition of 300 copies, through a partnership between the band and the newly founded Bleak Recordings, this record will be first available throughout the next month as two separate pre-orders on both the band's and the label's site. Either you buy just the record or a special package featuring the CD and an exclusive t-shirt printed on demand - all orders will be shipped during December. A very reduced quantity of The Circle will be obtainable through select record shops and on digital format in January.

Spreading their wings and expanding their ever growing fan base, both the sold out debut Renounce and Erosion will be available for the first time as a reduced price 320k mp3, FLAC or just about any other format you could possibly desire on the new Process Of Guilt digital store."

There's even a video one Youtube here!

Source: processofguilt.com
Band profile: Process Of Guilt

Posted: 13.11.2010 by Darkside Momo

Comments

dismaleuphony - 13.11.2010 at 21:37
Already have my order in
BitterCOld - 13.11.2010 at 22:01
POG + Sanford Parker... normally not interested in remixes, but this time i am i am i am!
Glabrezu - 13.11.2010 at 22:36
This is incredibly interesting, Erosion was my fav album of 2009

P.S. : Who are Lords of Bukkake?!?! ahahahahahahh can't stop laughing
Troy Killjoy - 14.11.2010 at 01:32
Poor as fuck but I pre-ordered a copy just now. These guys are pure gold.
Glabrezu - 14.11.2010 at 11:40
Pre ordered just now, with Renounce MCD. This will be my Christmas present
Marcel Hubregtse - 16.11.2010 at 20:52
Finally also placed my order. How could I not. Damn, these guys produced one of the top albums of the last decade and by far the best album of 2009 when they unleashed Erosion upon the unsuspecting world.
Glabrezu - 16.11.2010 at 23:04
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 16.11.2010 at 20:52

I will always thank you for Erosion review, it really interested me and through it I knew POG. It's really one of my favourite albums of all time.
I hope to see them on stage as soon as possible..
Marcel Hubregtse - 16.11.2010 at 23:13
Rereading the Erosion review I see I called The Circle a " a clear epilogue to the album" it seems that the band sees it apart from the album as well why else would they choose to rerelease it in remixes form? this remixes album album could be more or less regarded as an appendix to the Erosion album just like Deathspell Omega's Kenose ep is an appendix to the SMRC, Fas, Paracletum trilogy, I think.

News Process Of Guilt - New Album Details Revealed 7.5 30.03.2012 by Marcel Hubregtse
News Process Of Guilt - New Album Streaming Online 7.5 29.05.2012 by Dark Blood
News Process Of Guilt - To Begin Recording New Split 6 04.01.2014 by Troy Killjoy
News Process Of Guilt - Announce European Tour Dates 6 16.10.2012 by Daggon