On the 30th November Mägo De Oz will re-release their last album Gaia III - Atlantia in a special box set edition with lots of extra material. The special box set will contain their last work Gaia III - Atlantia, a DVD with the last video clips ant their making of, plus a third CD called Gaia Epílogo with some new songs composed during the 3 Gaia albums but not edited up to date.

Gaia III - Atlantia was originally released worldwide on 6 April 2010.

Source: magodeoz.com
Band profile: Mägo De Oz

Posted: 25.11.2010 by Sostoa

Comments

Briche - 25.11.2010 at 16:17
Cool! but some of the new songs are already edited in other albums. I think gaia III it's a good album i wanna listle the new
voodoo turkey - 25.11.2010 at 20:30
I heard the samples of Gaia; Epilogo on Amazon and ordered a copy straight away - even if they are just discarded old songs they still sound just as interesting as the tracks from Gaia III in my opinion. For me, this is one of my most anticipated releases of the year! 2 full albums in one year - cant ask for more than that!
GT - 26.11.2010 at 00:01
I'm pretty sure I'll be getting this
voodoo turkey - 29.11.2010 at 05:16
Gaia: Epílogo is available now on the UK Amazon site. I'm really impressed with the album, the songs are all very high quality to say they were originally discarded for other songs on "Gaia III: Atlantia". Almost every track would easily fit on each of the three "Gaia" albums.. The highlights for me are "Cuanto Cabe en un Adiós", "In Memorian (15/4/83 - 25/4/10)" and "Las Lágrimas de Gaia" - these songs are better than some of the tracks on Gaia III in my opinion..

Albums Mägo De Oz - Gaia III - Atlantia 6 20.02.2010 by Ellrohir
News Triptykon - Announce Revised Special Box Set 5.5 19.03.2014 by Athropos
News Moonsorrow - To Release Special LP Box Set 5.5 28.06.2013 by Angel_Lament
Albums Mägo De Oz - Gaia - Epílogo 4.5 16.02.2011 by Vikcen
News Devin Townsend - Unveils Live DVD Box Set Cover And Release Date 4 23.03.2012 by BloodTears