Ok, so it's time for the scheduled (almost) monthly Clandestine Cuts! This month features Razorwyre, Disintegrated, Everfailed, Apsis, Magrudergrind, Gallowbraid and Catuvolcus. Go read it here.

Now, you're probably wondering what the big changes are to this issue? Well, it's quite simple; we're giving you! Yes, you! Some more power regarding the MetalStorm awards. We've attached a poll to the bottom of the article, where you get to vote for what you think is the best demo, EP, or single from that issue. The top 6 chosen will be nominated in the 2010 MetalStorm awards under a new category!

During the MS awards, we experience some of our highest traffic all year. Now, a nomination in the MetalStorm awards may not mean all that much to a band like Iron Maiden, but some massive exposure in the awards may be huge news for some of these bands that just need to get their name out there. Think a certain band has got that sound that more people should hear? Show it! Give them a vote!

Also, we have edited the poll into the previous articles, so be sure to go back (issue #1 - issue #2) and vote there as well!

- The 'Storm Crew

P.S. - You may also be wondering why only 6 will be nominated, as opposed to the regular 10 per category. This is simply because only 4 issues will be out by the time the 2010 Awards roll around, not creating enough competition to judge a worthy nominee by. We'll bump it up to 10 next year.

Source: metalstorm.net

Posted: 10.12.2010 by Doc Godin

Comments

LeChron James - 10.12.2010 at 07:38
Wait, when are the MS awards?
Doc Godin - 10.12.2010 at 07:41
Written by LeChron James on 10.12.2010 at 07:38

Wait, when are the MS awards?

I dunno man, I thought you were putting them together?
LeChron James - 10.12.2010 at 08:51
Written by Doc Godin on 10.12.2010 at 07:41

I dunno man, I thought you were putting them together?

Look, my busy schedule of sleeping, winning at ethnic studies and binge drinking during my free time precludes me from embarking in the massive undertaking in running the MS awards like they deserve to be ran. And since i would be doing this by myself, without any other help whatsoever from any actual staff members, unlike myself, i will leave it to the professionals. Actually no, no i won't. i am hereby delegating my coordinating duties to the member with 129 days absent, midnight:raven. Remember? she was that annoying thing in the shoutbox before all those other assholes polluted it.
Muhannad Saleh - 10.12.2010 at 12:51
Thats great
Ag Fox - 11.12.2010 at 05:32
The voting is a bit unfair imo. instalment 3 generally seemed to have better bands than the first two instalments. Just a suggestion, need not to take it too seriously I already really appreciate the effort put in here
Doc Godin - 11.12.2010 at 08:32
Written by Ag Fox on 11.12.2010 at 05:32

It's a problem that was unavoidable. I've been trying to remedy it by attaching links to the first 2 everywhere I could, the rest comes to you guys.

By the way, I watch these articles very closely, and we're very appreciative of the people that took the time to go back and vote in the first 2 issues.

News Clandestine Cuts #4 Now Up! Graphic Artists, Cartoonists & Doodlers - We Need You! 6 01.01.2011 by BoxCar Willy
News Clandestine Cuts #5 Now Up! 6 11.02.2011 by Lucas
News Life's Decay - New Album Out Now 4.5 11.10.2008 by iaberis
News Tool - Will Headline Big Day Out 4 06.10.2006 by CyGuy6587
Articles Clandestine Cuts #6 - Feat. Evil Incarnate, Algorithm Ov Void, Insidious Omen, Innumerable Forms, an 3 08.03.2011 by BoxCar Willy