Kamelot are pleased to announce that Swedish female vocalist Elize Ryd (Amaranthe) will be joining the band again, this time on their European and South American tour dates.

Elize joins the band on this very special and unique tour that includes some special guests singers like Fabio Lione (Rhapsody Of Fire), Simone Simons (Epica) and many more.

Kamelot guitarist Thomas Youngblood adds: "I am very pleased to hear that Elize will be touring with us again, she toured with us for the entire year of 2010 and was amazing at every show!". When contacted by phone Elize stated: "I am very exited about going on tour with Kamelot, I had so much fun during the 2010 performances on all the great stages with this awesome band in front of all their amazing fans! It's a real honor to be able to do that once again!".

Amaranthe will also be supporting Kamelot on the European leg of their Pandemonium Tour, together with Evergrey and Sons Of Seasons.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Kamelot
Event: Kamelot: The Pandemonium Tour 2011

Posted: 26.01.2011 by BudDa

Comments

WorpeX - 26.01.2011 at 17:07
Soo... is Khan well now?
RhaegarTargaryen - 26.01.2011 at 17:26
This is almost the tour of my dreams, Kamelot and Evergrey, my two favorite bands, and fantastic Amaranthe and also promising Sons of Seasons ... but the thing is, Roy Khan is sitting out on this one, and to mi dissapointment, they have chosen Fabio Lione before Michael Eriksen .. and that makes me very depressing, because I'm not much into Lione, and he doesn't fit into Kamelot IMHO ...
The Shape 1973 - 27.01.2011 at 18:53
The more info that comes out about this tour, adding loads of guests, the more convinced I am that they are preparing for life without Roy. Permanently.

News Kamelot - Rhapsody Of Fire Singer To Replace Roy Khan On Tour 7.5 17.12.2010 by ZGoten
News Kamelot - Keyboardist To Sit Out Upcoming US Tour 6 12.08.2013 by Synapse