"Love Will Set You Free", the new video from UK metallers Whitesnake, can be viewed at this location. The clip was directed by Devin DeHaven of Fortress Entertainment (Papa Roach, Method Man, Talib Kweli) and was filmed in Lake Tahoe, Nevada (where Whitesnake frontman David Coverdale has a house).

"Love Will Set You Free" is the first single from Whitesnake's new album, Forevermore, which will be released on March 25 in Europe (March 29 in North America) via Frontiers Records. The band's eleventh studio album was recorded, produced and mixed by Coverdale, guitarist Doug Aldrich and Michael McIntyre at Snakebyte Studios and Grumblenott Studios & Villas in Lake Tahoe, Nevada, with additional work at Casa Dala, Sherman Oaks, California.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Whitesnake

Posted: 14.02.2011 by Megad3th

Comments

Bad English - 14.02.2011 at 21:24
Love will set you old, he looks like Alice Cooper, and chik is to old and besides she remainds me whore in metallica turn the page video, song is not bad, but nothing special, they never criate so good muisc how befoire 1987 and Whitesnake 1987 album is overated, I always prefere older albums from band
and what's going onw whit Coverdale abd stupid love bullshit lyrics?
JohnDoe - 14.02.2011 at 23:36
Written by Bad English on 14.02.2011 at 21:24

and what's going onw whit Coverdale abd stupid love bullshit lyrics?

stop bashing Whitesnake, you don't like what they're doing these days, don't listen and don't complain. None of the old 70s and 80s bands have done an album to be as good as their glory days, but Whitesnake at least has never fucked up musically, in my opinion.

What's going on NOW with Coverdale's love lyrics? He's always sung about love, so there is no problem there.

I loved the song but disliked the video. Coverdale looks old because he's approaching his 60s (he is 59 if I remember right).
Bad English - 14.02.2011 at 23:44
I dont say anything about band, simply I prefere older songs before 1987 album whats overated and to pop IMO, and even I like band I never have been fan of WS lyrics about love and specely 1987 videos, if you lsiten band old albums it was lil diferent
The Shape 1973 - 15.02.2011 at 00:04
Lay off the Botox David, looks like you can't move your mouth.

Like the song. Doug is a great guitarist, best in Whitesnake since John Sykes.
Baz Anderson - 15.02.2011 at 00:34
Decent song, still really looking forward to the album.
Mountain King - 15.02.2011 at 04:50
Good good gooooood song! Even if Coverdale looks old, his voice is unshakable...
jimmy - 17.02.2011 at 20:30
Great track and awesome video. reminds me a lot of their 80's material, and there's nothing wrong with that. hope the rest of the album is the same.

News Scum Of The Earth - New Video Online 5.5 26.11.2012 by Opethian