Bizarro World, the upcoming new album from German "disco-death" metallers Deadlock, is available for streaming in its entirety at Metal-Hammer.de.

Bizarro World will be released on February 28th in Europe and on March 16th in North America through Lifeforce Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: metal-hammer.de
Band profile: Deadlock

Posted: 20.02.2011 by martin.deimos

Comments

MechanisT - 20.02.2011 at 18:32
Nice cover artwork...likely to check them out soon, but judging from the new song, my hopes aren't very high...
CHEF METALHEAD - 20.02.2011 at 23:52
I have the new album and there might be one or two songs that are good but, I think there other stuff is alot better.....
RavenKing - 21.02.2011 at 00:05
Disco-Death... Bands don't know what to invent these days.
What will be next? Bubblegum Thrash? Blackened hip-hop? Powermetal albums released in black digipacks limited to 666 copies?
Promonex - 21.02.2011 at 00:11
Written by RavenKing on 21.02.2011 at 00:05

Blackened hip-hop?

Why not? Death rap and industrial hip hop exists already.
WorpeX - 21.02.2011 at 01:20
Oh come on, there is nothing disco about this band. They have one song on this album that is keyboard heavy and could be techno-death, but disco? not so sure about that.

I like the new album. ^^
Toretto - 21.02.2011 at 17:46
The previous album was disco whatever for sure. This one is more like Wolves, except in the inspiration that doesn't exist.
albatros - 21.02.2011 at 21:16
In 2009 I enjoyed their live performances so much ... but I had to leave this stream after a couple songs.
I got to know this band as powerful and heavy. It's not my thing this album. I'm missing the impact. Maybe I need to see them live again.

News As I Lay Dying - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 08.05.2010 by EvilHellRaiser
News Loudblast - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 18.04.2011 by wrathchild
News Brutal Truth - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 09.04.2009 by Baz Anderson
News All Shall Perish - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 23.07.2011 by Siegreicher
News Gojira - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 20.06.2012 by Slyfang