Bizarro World, the upcoming new album from German "disco-death" metallers Deadlock, is available for streaming in its entirety at

Bizarro World will be released on February 28th in Europe and on March 16th in North America through Lifeforce Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Band profile: Deadlock
Posted: 20.02.2011 by martin.deimos

MechanisT - 20.02.2011 at 18:32
Nice cover artwork...likely to check them out soon, but judging from the new song, my hopes aren't very high...
CHEF METALHEAD - 20.02.2011 at 23:52
I have the new album and there might be one or two songs that are good but, I think there other stuff is alot better.....
RavenKing - 21.02.2011 at 00:05
Disco-Death... Bands don't know what to invent these days.
What will be next? Bubblegum Thrash? Blackened hip-hop? Powermetal albums released in black digipacks limited to 666 copies?
Promonex - 21.02.2011 at 00:11
Written by RavenKing on 21.02.2011 at 00:05

Blackened hip-hop?

Why not? Death rap and industrial hip hop exists already.
WorpeX - 21.02.2011 at 01:20
Oh come on, there is nothing disco about this band. They have one song on this album that is keyboard heavy and could be techno-death, but disco? not so sure about that.

I like the new album. ^^
Toretto - 21.02.2011 at 17:46
The previous album was disco whatever for sure. This one is more like Wolves, except in the inspiration that doesn't exist.
albatros - 21.02.2011 at 21:16
In 2009 I enjoyed their live performances so much ... but I had to leave this stream after a couple songs.
I got to know this band as powerful and heavy. It's not my thing this album. I'm missing the impact. Maybe I need to see them live again.

News Napalm Death - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 24.02.2012 by Sync
News Brutal Truth - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 09.04.2009 by Baz Anderson
News In Flames - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 21.06.2011 by Cynic Metalhead
News Deicide - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 12.02.2011 by J. N.
News Porta Nigra - Streaming Entire New Album Online 8.5 27.02.2015 by flightoficarus