Varjoina Kuljemme Kuolleiden Maassa (trans: As Shadows We Wander In The Land Of The Dead), the new album from Finnish Viking folk metal band Moonsorrow, is now available for streaming in its entirety at Record Shop X (the stream will be available until March 1st).

The band's unpronounceable sixth full-length album was released earlier this week in some parts of Europe, the rest of Europe will have to wait till February 28th. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: recordshopx.com
Band profile: Moonsorrow

Posted: 25.02.2011 by Sjuk

Comments

Nocturno-Inculto - 25.02.2011 at 21:35
I just have a question when will be realeased this album in USA. I am from Mexico and I cannot get this so easily!
cluster53 - 25.02.2011 at 22:18
Written by Nocturno-Inculto on 25.02.2011 at 21:35

En Mix up carnal, he visto luego alguno de Moonsorrow o los puedes pedir ahi
shadowdragonfly1 - 25.02.2011 at 23:56
Written by cluster53 on 25.02.2011 at 22:18

Written by Nocturno-Inculto on 25.02.2011 at 21:35

En Mix up carnal, he visto luego alguno de Moonsorrow o los puedes pedir ahi

The pro-order is available at amazon. It says its going to be sent on march 1st
Ellrohir - 26.02.2011 at 11:47
I still didnt fell in real love with this one...
Magere Tijn - 26.02.2011 at 14:24
I love this album Strange thing though, I was in Amsterdam with my gf last wednesday, and a cd-shop already had it lying there. Obviously, I instantly bought it, but still, I though it was weird they already had it.
Nocturno-Inculto - 27.02.2011 at 07:20
Oh, gracias por el dato hombre, pero me dijeron que todavía no lo tenían, que tenía que esperar a que lo trajeran de a Estados Unidos, así que iré la otra semana al Chopo a ver si ya lo trajeron/ By the way, thanks a lot shadowdragonfly1 for the info I will check the album in Amazon. Drakkar will launch a Vynil-Cd Pack!!!

News Yakuza - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 10.10.2012 by Unhealer
News Septic Mind - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 30.12.2011 by Xnoybis
News Turisas - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 25.02.2011 by MetalSpider
News Obscura - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 24.03.2011 by Kuroboshi
News Whitechapel - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 06.06.2010 by Troy Killjoy