Khaos Legions, the new album from Swedish Gothenburg metal band Arch Enemy, will be released on May 30th in Europe and on June 7th in North America through Century Media Records.

Khaos Legions tracklist:

11. Thorns In My Flesh
12. Turn To Dust [Instrumental]
13. Vengeance Is Mine
14. Secrets
15. The Zoo
16. Snow Bound [Acoustic version]

One of the new tracks, called "Yesterday Is Dead And Gone", was available for free download for a limited period of time. But in this day and age anything is available on the internet. So in case you missed it, you can enjoy the song below before it gets taken down.

[Also thanks to *!* for the news!]

Source: centurymedia.com
Band profile: Arch Enemy

Posted: 02.04.2011 by Kriegsphilosoph

Comments

neonxaos - 02.04.2011 at 15:48
Very typical AE song - I do like it, but I know they can do better. I'm sure the album will be killer, though.
Behdad K - 02.04.2011 at 16:13
I heard this song yesterday, I mean "Yesterday is dead and gone" !
It's good. Waiting for the album!

P.S. I didn't like the artwork at all, but the skeleton with boobs in the middle is hot!
HasimOzturk - 02.04.2011 at 16:20
Good song but not great i think,They can do better.
Dark Blood - 02.04.2011 at 16:30
Typical Arch Enemy, quite good song. It has a nice melody.
BloodTears - 02.04.2011 at 16:37
I even like the main riff but the chorus melody is just so unoriginal. Overall, it's not a bad song.

Let's hope the other songs on the album are much better

I've seen some not so great Arch Enemy songs released prior to the albums and then the albums end up being a lot more enjoyable. We'll see.
ANGEL REAPER - 02.04.2011 at 17:12
I will wait for album release ,but judging just by this song I thin that AE got softer....Maybe they are trying to get a more wider audience,or just playing on safe after Roots....
Well I like it ,just I will wait may 30th....
neonxaos - 02.04.2011 at 17:25
Well, Michael Amott says that this album will contain the hardest riffs they ever conceived, so... I guess they'll release another promo song to show that side of it.
Abattoir - 02.04.2011 at 17:28
Regarding of their capability, this is more or less an average song.
Kamil - 02.04.2011 at 18:38
Very nice and very safe song.
Bad English - 02.04.2011 at 18:56
16. Snow Bound [Acoustic version]

I want hera it DT has use almnost accustic song whit clena vocals, now ist DT time
Întunecatul - 02.04.2011 at 19:47
Ha, good song, will be another great album. This song will surely grow on me after more spins.
Hex_Omega - 02.04.2011 at 20:00
Sounds like songs from Doomsday Machine.
TimmyPix - 02.04.2011 at 20:16
SO EXCITED
X5452 - 02.04.2011 at 20:24
This song is OK, but with this band I always like some songs on the album and dislike the rest =P
AbovEviL - 02.04.2011 at 21:15
Average song... Hope that rest of the album will be better...
Fitlhy_Camel - 03.04.2011 at 01:24
This song left me breathless! Very nice thrashy pace, and I love the guitar-work which is nailed to the A. The drums are a little uninspiring here though, and that said Erlandson is a fave drummer of mine...wtf? Great thrashy tune indeed, but the greatest thing here are the vocals. Gossow just keeps surprising me, and this is just pure evil right here. Looking forward to the album, and I'm sure there are both better and worse songs on the album, but if this is the "middle-section", then I'm all psyched and it will be yet another great Arch Enemy album. They never make the same album twice, so I can't really compare this tune to any of their previous albums. I think they topped with 'Tyrant', but less will still kick just about everybody elses ass!
Thrashette - 03.04.2011 at 01:38
Chorus was a little soft and boring, but overall great song!
I agree that if this is an "average" song on the album, it's definitely something to look forward to
Paradox0 - 03.04.2011 at 01:43
Average song , although the first solo was kind of fun. is it just me or do te other song titles look like anagrams of other arch enemy songs.
LoudBoy26 - 03.04.2011 at 04:15
COOL SONG -COOL BITCH SINGER- SHE RIPS
LeChron James - 03.04.2011 at 07:11
Chaos is WAY more chaotic when it's spelled with a "K".
AngelofDeth - 03.04.2011 at 09:29
SOOOOOOOOO EXCITEDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! agree that this song is alil average for the most part at first, but damn that breakdown is cool and also the solo, fuck it that was a sick ass song actuallly. Cant wait for the single/video to come out and also the album! KHAOS LEGIONSSSSS
Absak - 03.04.2011 at 10:54
Not too bad considering the idiotic album name.
Asat0r - 04.04.2011 at 07:41
There isn't really anything new here. It's a good song, but nothing about it really caught my attention.

And I think I'm the only person that actually likes the new album cover.
Doc Godin - 04.04.2011 at 09:45
Pretty uninteresting. Hopefully the full album is a little more exciting than this. This sounds really tame.
Deadmeat - 06.04.2011 at 11:45
Didnt like the song. extremely safe..

News Arch Enemy - New Album Title Revealed 10.5 18.01.2011 by Rogue Element
News Arch Enemy - New Album Cover Artwork And Tracklist 10.5 28.03.2014 by R Lewis
News Arch Enemy - New Album Cover Art Unveiled 9 07.03.2011 by necrovamp
News UnSun - New Album Cover Art And Tracklist Revealed 7 27.07.2010 by Enemy of Reality
News Luca Turilli's Rhapsody - New Album Title And Tracklist Revealed 7 31.01.2012 by LeChron James