"Dirty Woman", a brand-new track from Swedish industrial metal band Pain, has been made available for streaming over at Facebook, or for free download (well, technically at the price of your e-mail address) over at this location.

"Dirty Woman" comes off the band's upcoming new album You Only Live Twice, which will be released on June 3rd through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Studio trailer

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Pain

Posted: 05.04.2011 by Thryce

Comments

Array - 05.04.2011 at 18:56
Nicely produced. Then as a song.. it's suitable track for strip club dj to play all night long. So, not totally bad, but I think I'll play this quite infrequently.
silenius - 05.04.2011 at 19:36
That whas one hell of a boring song tbh
FreddeSwede - 05.04.2011 at 19:38
Not very good no.
MetalSpider - 05.04.2011 at 21:08
I know its been said before but....I didn't know Johnny Depp was a metal artist lol

Man they look so much a like...especially in this picture.
MechanisT - 05.04.2011 at 21:45
What the hell?! The cover reminds me of a Static-X rendition of Monster House...
Doc Godin - 06.04.2011 at 00:14
Written by MetalSpider on 05.04.2011 at 21:08

Man they look so much a like...especially in this picture.

Funny you should mention that, Johnny Depp was actually in a glam/sleaze rock band called Rock City Angels before bailing and becoming an actor. Good choice on his part, seeing as the band went absolutely nowhere after he left. They made like one video with the post-Depp line-up, and the song sounded pretty good awful.

As for this...Can't say much about the song, but that is honestly one of the worst album covers I've seen in a long, long time.
MetalSpider - 06.04.2011 at 00:19
Written by Doc Godin on 06.04.2011 at 00:14

Written by MetalSpider on 05.04.2011 at 21:08

Man they look so much a like...especially in this picture.

Right, I remember hearing that he was a bit of a musician.

As for Pain...I've never listened to them. Not really my thing.
ScanDoppelganger - 06.04.2011 at 09:57
Written by Doc Godin on 06.04.2011 at 00:14

Written by MetalSpider on 05.04.2011 at 21:08

Man they look so much a like...especially in this picture.

I recall a year or two back he got together with them and did a small show in West Palm Beach, I did not attend.

As far as the song goes Im not really a fan, which is basically how I feel about the band even after trying a to get into them.
Øyvind - 06.04.2011 at 11:56
Peter can do better than this. Pain can do better than this.
corrupt - 06.04.2011 at 15:39
Written by Øyvind on 06.04.2011 at 11:56

Peter can do better than this. Pain can do better than this.

As they've proven countless times now, they can't. Peter can however, but he seems to prefer doing the same shit over and over again with both Pain and Hypocrisy.
Øyvind - 06.04.2011 at 16:05
Written by corrupt on 06.04.2011 at 15:39

Written by Øyvind on 06.04.2011 at 11:56

Peter can do better than this. Pain can do better than this.

Well, I liked some of the stuff on earlier Pain albums. However this song is, like you said, too repetitive, we heard the same or similar melodies on every other album. Someone said that it would be suitable for a strip club DJ. Personally, I'd play the song while trucking something from Illinois to Kansas
zero - 06.04.2011 at 19:04
Pain... or what i feel when i listen to the last song!!!

100% Pop metal. No creativity, FM melodies, lyrics of a teenager.
Bad English - 06.04.2011 at 20:11
Feels like dANZIG RIP OFF?

News Pain Of Salvation - New Song Online 7 06.05.2010 by Fat & Sassy!
News Pain Of Salvation - New Song Online 7 06.09.2011 by Unhealer
News Pestilence - New Album Details, New Song Online 6 02.03.2011 by Array
News Cannabis Corpse - New Song Online 5.5 22.06.2011 by Marcus
News Wormed - New Album Details And Song Online 5.5 09.01.2013 by J. N.