Kreator will get together for rehearsal in May to start working on songs for the follow up of the highly acclaimed 2009 album, Hordes of Chaos

Some insight from Mille Petrozza: "I have 5 songs more or less ready and ideas for at least 5 more. We are really looking forward to get back into the creative process again. We know that our fans only expect the best from us and we, as a band, will make sure that none of you will be disappointed. I am very aware that some of you don't like the fact that Kreator is releasing a new album only every 3-4 years, but let me tell you that it will be worth the wait! We'll be posting some stuff from the rehearsals soon."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Kreator

Posted: 14.04.2011 by Kriegsphilosoph

Comments

Angelic Storm - 14.04.2011 at 14:41
That's awesome that they're going to be posting stuff from the album rehearsals! I am hoping the new album will be more consistent than "Hordes Of Chaos" was though. Cant wait to hear some new Kreator stuff.
corrupt - 14.04.2011 at 15:00
Please find the time to write decent lyrics this time. We know you can, so just do it right.
LoudBoy26 - 14.04.2011 at 16:33
Yes Better Lyrics Is Key This Time Around. I Don't See A Problem with this. You Guys Are Smart Enough With All The Crazy Shit Happening Around The World. To Get That Part Right. As For The Music Clean Crisp Sounding With Huge Riffs. That Will Get My Attention For Sure. Stay Heavy And Don't Over Think This Thing Just Let It Flow! good luck
Kamil - 14.04.2011 at 17:15
Great news from band better, than US Big 4
serega25 - 14.04.2011 at 19:32
Yes!:banger2:
Axe Argonian - 14.04.2011 at 20:29
Great news! I hope the result is satisfactory.

On a side note, has anyone else noticed a recent resurgence of the Kings of Tuetonic Thrash (Kreator, Sodom, Destruction)?
Kwis - 14.04.2011 at 22:13
Really enjoyed last album. Let's see if they can take it a step further this time. To infinity and beyond.
RafaRata - 14.04.2011 at 22:30
Cool news
Vivi' - 15.04.2011 at 00:04
I personally don't care if they write awful lyrics as long as the music is all Kreator. Btw, 'Hordes of Chaos' wasn't that bad - I adore 2 of the songs in it!
Death To Posers - 15.04.2011 at 00:06
Gonna be siick!!!
Deadmeat - 15.04.2011 at 00:13
Yes! i knew it from february but what's better than a announcement!
RavenKing - 15.04.2011 at 01:16
I will keep an eye on this one.
LeChron James - 15.04.2011 at 01:28
W000000000000000t!
Dark Blood - 15.04.2011 at 03:29
Awesome. Bring it in! (The album)
Void Eater - 15.04.2011 at 07:26
Nice nice... I enjoy Kreator's newer melodic thrash albums. Not as good as PLEASA TO KILLL!!, or EXTREME AGRESSION! SEEING YOU SUFFER! BRING PLEASURE TO ME! But still good. Three-Four years isn't to long at all for an established band like Kreator to wait for a new album-better to let them take their time to make sure that it comes out good.
White Winter Sun - 15.04.2011 at 10:33
I only hope that this forthcoming album will be better than Hordes Of Chaos, which was a decent one but far for being exceptional.
terrorist - 20.04.2011 at 12:23
Aaa yes finaly,well can't wait to hear this of course.It will be brutal for sure.And hope some melodic stuff to:)
terrorist - 20.04.2011 at 12:27
Written by White Winter Sun on 15.04.2011 at 10:33

I guess you're right at some point.But then again it is ment to be rough if i can use that expression.It is a mixtue of old and new.So my prognosis is that the new album will be more similar to this one rather than to the Enemy of God and Violent Revolution.
Novas - 04.05.2011 at 21:32
I hope it has a blend of Extreme Aggressions & Enemy of God. Hordes of Chaos did remind me of Terrible Certainty & Extreme Aggressions, which is why it was so good.

News Blood Red Throne - To Enter The Studio Next Month 8.5 18.01.2007 by broken goddess
News Enthrallment - Enter The Studio Next Month 8.5 04.02.2011 by JD
News Becoming The Archetype - Enter The Studio Next Month 8.5 15.09.2010 by mikeprado30
News Rigor Mortis - Enter The Studio Next Month 8.5 15.02.2011 by Daggon