"Oceans of Grey", a brand-new track from Greek demons Septicflesh, has been made available for streaming, exclusively at MetalSucks.

The Great Mass will be released on April 18th in Europe and April 19th in North America through Season Of Mist. More album details were previously reported over here and over here.

Source: metalsucks.net
Band profile: Septicflesh

Posted: 15.04.2011 by *!*

Comments

Deadmeat - 15.04.2011 at 18:46
This is not the cover of the album...
Mixhell - 15.04.2011 at 18:48
It is... for the CD
mihalisvo - 15.04.2011 at 19:01
The whole album has been leaked and it is on youtube....
MechanisT - 15.04.2011 at 19:07
Won't...listen...to it...yet...temptation...sinking in...
Deadmeat - 15.04.2011 at 21:49
Written by Mixhell on 15.04.2011 at 18:48

It is... for the CD

yeah i have the cd and the cover isnt this one! its the one thats on the albums page.
Mixhell - 15.04.2011 at 22:42
Written by Deadmeat on 15.04.2011 at 21:49

Written by Mixhell on 15.04.2011 at 18:48

It is... for the CD

that's CD+DVD digipak cover art. The only CD Pack is the cover of this news.
Kratos - 16.04.2011 at 00:14
Can't wait for the whole album! Liked this song alot, as I did with " The Vampire..."
Dark Blood - 16.04.2011 at 05:45
It's a good song. But not the best I've heard from them. I'll just wait for the release and to get this thing in my hands to judge it more carefully.
corrupt - 16.04.2011 at 11:12
Yeah. If that's what we can expect from the whole album then fuck off. Communion kept a balance between death metal and symphonics but this one is just over-the-top "Dimmu Borgir meets Epica". Nightwish would be proud.

There goes my anticipation for The Great Mass. Let's just hope they pre-released the two worst songs not to disappoint people when the thing gets released.
Deadmeat - 16.04.2011 at 13:03
Written by corrupt on 16.04.2011 at 11:12

there are much much better songs in the albums but you should be aware that this album is more symphonic than the previous..
corrupt - 16.04.2011 at 13:07
Written by Deadmeat on 16.04.2011 at 13:03

Written by corrupt on 16.04.2011 at 11:12

Yeah, I downloaded the leak after my previous comment and am now in my second spin of it. Seems I have to take back what I said earlier. Not about Oceans Of Grey though, that's easily the weakest song on the album. But the rest of it really flows. It's more symphonic and more brutal at the same time. I'm really enjoying it. Good job after all, Septicflesh
Deadmeat - 16.04.2011 at 13:19
Written by corrupt on 16.04.2011 at 13:07

Written by Deadmeat on 16.04.2011 at 13:03

Written by corrupt on 16.04.2011 at 11:12

you may like even oceans of grey in the end as a more slow-ballad song adding variety in a more brutal album... but generally:
Enemy of Reality - 16.04.2011 at 22:37
One song? The whole album already leaked a few days ago...
Troy Killjoy - 17.04.2011 at 03:34
We don't report leaks as news because they aren't sanctioned by the band or label.
Tursti - 17.04.2011 at 16:34
Hey, your comments made sound cheesy, but I liked a lot!

News Septicflesh - New Song Available Online, And 'Making Of' Video 9 28.05.2014 by Dargor
News Throes Of Dawn - New Song Online 5.5 23.01.2010 by Promonex
News Angra - New Song Online 5.5 12.07.2010 by JÄY
News Six Feet Under - Unveil New Album Details, New Song Online 5.5 11.04.2012 by skullkill
News Death Breath - New Song Online, Mini Album Details 5.5 07.03.2007 by Eight