"Shipwrecked", the new video from Scottish metal pirates Alestorm, can now be watched below.

The clip was filmed a last month in Belgrade, Serbia with director Ivan Colic (Epica, Kamelot).

"Shipwrecked" comes off the band's upcoming new album Back Through Time, which will be released on June 3rd in Europe and June 14th in North America through Napalm Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: alestorm.net
Band profile: Alestorm

Posted: 22.05.2011 by Dark Light

Comments

Kwis - 22.05.2011 at 19:33
Love the song, love the video!
Stabby - 22.05.2011 at 21:01
They may be having fun now but what's going to happen when they run out of rum? Hmm? Maybe they should have thought that one out before writing this song.
Pyramid God - 23.05.2011 at 00:42
God I wish I was in a themed metal band...always looks so much more fun than a regular band.
Saeed_P - 23.05.2011 at 00:58
Yet i can't understand why they don't add a real violin in their sound track?
It's a vital work for them to improve their way like KORPIKLAANI and ELVIUTE.
Saeed_P - 23.05.2011 at 01:04
Written by Pyramid God on 23.05.2011 at 00:42

Don't you think it was too early to choose your account name?
of course you will face with better soundtracks in your metal life.
Pyramid God - 23.05.2011 at 01:12
I don't really dig Korpiklaani, Eluveitie on the other hand I like.

As for the username, all the metal oxymorons were already taken.
Spirit Molecule - 23.05.2011 at 13:30
The guy who mixed and mastered this one worked on our EP as well. Great production as always
Sword_Chant - 23.05.2011 at 17:49
I think the video describes the band well in a humour way, the ship part at the beginning is cool. I'm never one of these people into 'videos' though. I think this band can go a really long way musically with their sound but they can make it too jokey at times which is ashame.

News Alestorm - New Video Online 9 28.06.2009 by WorpeX