Extreme/experimental metal outfit The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza have entered NS Studio in Muskegon, MI to begin tracking their next full-length album, probably entitled Danza IV. The band is working with producer/engineer Nicholas Scott (from Anthem Alone fame) at the helm. An autumn release date through Black Market Activities is expected. Stay tuned for updates!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza

Posted: 01.06.2011 by Thryce

Comments

Valentin B - 01.06.2011 at 22:22
Ha, never actually thought i would see TTDTE on metal storm, i thought they were more obscure. anyway i don't really like the music but the name is WIN.
Danyael - 01.06.2011 at 22:37
What the f is that lol
Pétur - 02.06.2011 at 00:13
Best.Name.Ever.
Lonniehaskel - 02.06.2011 at 04:02
Nashville based band. they put on a very very good live show and drink equally well. Played with them several times.
psykometal - 02.06.2011 at 06:43
So how is it that the band is not on MS but someone is posting news about the band? If they have been deemed worthy of having news posted then shouldn't they be worthy of having a page on MS? Don't get me wrong I'm not familiar with these guys and so I have no opinions for or against them so I'm not talking shit here, just curious. I've never heard their music but based on some of the shirts I've seen people wearing I'd guess they are one of the next big things in the metalcore/deathcore sensation that has struck the hearts and ears of many of today's youth?
BlueMobius - 02.06.2011 at 07:36
Written by psykometal on 02.06.2011 at 06:43

I'm not sure if metalcore or deathcore are the right terms:
psykometal - 02.06.2011 at 07:55
Written by BlueMobius on 02.06.2011 at 07:36

Written by psykometal on 02.06.2011 at 06:43

I'm not sure if metalcore or deathcore are the right terms:

Idk bout you bud but metalcore/deathcore is exactly what I'd call that. There was some grindcore-esque dissonance mixed in but I'd still chuck these guys up to metalcore/deathcore. I'm not necessarily saying that's bad either cuz I can dig some 'core stuff and that sounded like Danza has some potential so I'll def check out more of their stuff and see if I can dig them or not.

Albums The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza - The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza 7.5 19.10.2012 by Boxcar Willy
Albums The Tony Danza Tapdance Extravaganza - Danza IIII: The Alpha - The Omega 7.5 20.10.2012 by Alex Fenger
News One Man Army And The Undead Quartet - Working On New Material 7 05.01.2010 by Kwis
News Scar The Martyr - Part Ways With Singer, Working On New Material 7 11.04.2014 by psykometal
News The Ocean - Working On New Material 7 06.08.2011 by malaikat