"Set In Stone", the new video from Australian heavy/power metallers Lord can now be watched below.

The clip was directed and filmed by Dusk Music Video Production and includes additional SFX footage from the movie Alien Armageddon directed by Neil Johnson.

"Set In Stone" is the title track off the band's latest album, which was released back in September 2009 already through Dominus/Riot! Entertainment.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Lord

Posted: 13.06.2011 by ImNotMetal

Comments

flamesoficarus - 14.06.2011 at 03:35
Not too sure on the video, but its an awesome song.
they always put on a graet show too
Dark Cornatus - 14.06.2011 at 09:55
Hmmm, i don't mind the song, but the chorus "Set in stone, set in stone" is too weak. I also find the drums so weak. It's the same beat throughout the song, i'm not even exaggerating how repetitive it is. I love the guitar work though, great riffs and solos. I think they could have made this song so much more powerful.
museken - 14.08.2011 at 21:16
Does anyone know where this band is now. These guys mixed it up with Set In Stone. They say the album came out in 2009 but it never reached America. I think the songs perfect. There's a lot of people across the pond that never heard them and will if they are still around. The singer got some pipes as well as the back ups. If you play an Axe for metal the axe ESP hes plays hes mastered. drums and bass are quality. Who did their sound? The cars next to me on their cell phones give me the finger it blast so loud from my car....They shouldn't be talking while they are driving anyway hope they all get brain cancer from the g4 radioactive rays...(that's for real by the way). Make no doubt these guys are good. The reason groups like this don't fill stadiums is because people miss them. Don't count on Rolling Stone or music Industry's to promote them they are too busy representing the cry babies instead of real music. I'd like to see some of these top notch stadiums fillers play a guitar like that. Museken INC.
museken - 16.10.2011 at 01:32
You need to create an account with Vh1 ..I can't they are afraid of me. Don't get me wrong I'm not a thug they are keeping you out. People here listen. You need to email them and ask them why someone in there web tech site is blocking me from signing in I can't help you If someone else is stealing my discovery of you in this country. People got to know you.. Hey just sign in and tell the truth I'm straight up.
Troy Killjoy - 16.10.2011 at 01:38
Written by museken on 16.10.2011 at 01:32
Don't get me wrong I'm not a thug they are keeping you out.

What?