Rammstein have assembled a retrospective of their most significant songs, entitled Made In Germany 1995-2011.

The machinery of Rammstein live is hauling across the whole of Europe, starting 6 November 2011 and bringing the essence of 16 years to the stage. With a completely new show, Rammstein at its best! All dates are listed below. The tour will be continued in 2012.

Parallel to the tour, a retrospective album called Made In Germany 1995-2011 will be released somewhere in autumn. 20 Rammstein original bests, including one new track, as well as the entire video catalog for the first time on CD/DVD.

Rammstein - Made In Germany 1995-2011 Tour Dates:

Source: rammstein.de
Band profile: Rammstein
Event: Rammstein: Made In Germany 1995-2011 Tour

Posted: 17.06.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

muska - 17.06.2011 at 23:42
It's more like a tour of Germany and a few gigs in the neighbouring countries at the moment. Are they aware there's like 50 countries in Europe? Just annoyed they aren't visiting UK really )
Promonex - 17.06.2011 at 23:42
One of the bands I've always wanted to see, but never managed to do so. Let's see if I'll manage to catch them in Frankfurt this time around.
ScreamingSteelUS - 17.06.2011 at 23:45
I'm curious to see how their new track sounds. I really liked the last album; I can't wait for the next one.
Xim - 18.06.2011 at 00:22
Yeah, I'm really curious about the new track too. LIFAD was probably one of the best albums, so I'm gonna have some high expectations. But I'm sure I'll be pleased either way, considering there is only one Rammstein song that I don't like (Stirb Nicht Vor Mir).
pagb666 - 18.06.2011 at 00:23
Curiosity is over
Valentin B - 18.06.2011 at 01:44
Written by Promonex on 17.06.2011 at 23:42

I remember you liked the fact that some band at Hellfest last year had topless fire-breathing strippers on stage. I think you might like the R+ show haha.

it's quite tempting, that Budapest show.. i'm pretty sure it's gonna be a while before they are brought back to Romania, and i could combine it with Amorphis just a day earlier.. sounds awesome.
Abattoir - 18.06.2011 at 14:21
Written by muska on 17.06.2011 at 23:42

Indeed this is more like a middle-europe tour, however I'm sure there will be a plenty of Euro tour dates announced for next year...including UK

I hope I could manage to attend on Vienna venue.
Promonex - 18.06.2011 at 18:17
Written by Valentin B on 18.06.2011 at 01:44

Written by Promonex on 17.06.2011 at 23:42

Yeah, fire-breathing is always great, especially if you have a camera with you. I didn't even notice they were topless...
Bad English - 18.06.2011 at 22:01
Across the Europe ...... funny to know how small is Europe

News Converge - European Tour Dates Announced 7 13.03.2014 by Mr. Doctor
News Arch Enemy - More European Tour Dates Announced 7 28.09.2006 by Daru Jericho
News Edguy - European Tour Dates Announced 7 27.08.2008 by Spyroid
News Moss - New Track Streaming Online, European Tour Dates Announced 7 05.02.2013 by Draugen
News Iced Earth - New Album Release Date/Cover Art/Tracklist Revealed, Tour Dates Announced 7 29.07.2011 by JÄY