Pain Of Salvation have announced the dates for the upcoming European Road Salt II Tour taking place in October.

The band will be touring in support for their upcoming new album, Road Salt Two, tentatively scheduled for a September release.

Read more to check out the dates.

Pain Of Salvation: The Road Salt II Tour

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Pain Of Salvation
Event: Pain Of Salvation: The Road Salt II Tour

Posted: 10.07.2011 by K†ulu

Comments

Milena - 10.07.2011 at 14:19
Damn they're coming here. *bites fingernails*
BloodTears - 10.07.2011 at 14:48
I hope there will be more dates.
Milena - 10.07.2011 at 17:07
Written by BloodTears on 10.07.2011 at 14:48

I hope there will be more dates.

Well, since these dates span over just 14 days, you can clearly see there will be
BloodTears - 10.07.2011 at 18:57
Written by Milena on 10.07.2011 at 17:07

Written by BloodTears on 10.07.2011 at 14:48

I hope there will be more dates.

You just never know, life is full of surprises
Fat & Sassy! - 10.07.2011 at 20:14
Written by BloodTears on 10.07.2011 at 14:48

I hope there will be more dates.

Yeah, me too. They rrrrrrrrrrreally know how to neglect the US. AND I completely forgot they were releasing a new album... why is this year so awesome? XD
BloodTears - 11.07.2011 at 11:44
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 10.07.2011 at 20:14

Written by BloodTears on 10.07.2011 at 14:48

I hope there will be more dates.

lol This year really is awesome in terms of releases.

I don't think Pain of Salvation ever played in Portugal, I might be wrong, but it's been years at least. So I win
Fat & Sassy! - 11.07.2011 at 20:55
Written by BloodTears on 11.07.2011 at 11:44

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure it's been forever (many years) since they played here too, seeing as how Daniel hates America. D:
BloodTears - 11.07.2011 at 21:07
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 11.07.2011 at 20:55

Written by BloodTears on 11.07.2011 at 11:44

lol The song "America" would be a good example, but I honestly wasn't aware of the fact that they didn't tour much there. Do you think they do it on principle? I always thought they were a band that just didn't tour much in general.
Fat & Sassy! - 11.07.2011 at 21:10
Written by BloodTears on 11.07.2011 at 21:07

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 11.07.2011 at 20:55

From what I've *heard* (this was before I got into them), Daniel had this "Fuck America. I don't wanna have them take my fingerprints when I go over there to tour" thing going on for awhile. So he refused to tour here. But then when Obama was elected, he was like, "I forgive you" I guess. I dunno. Guy sounds like a dick, but I love their music, ssssssooooo... I forgive HIM. D:<
BloodTears - 11.07.2011 at 21:18
Written by Fat & Sassy! on 11.07.2011 at 21:10

Written by BloodTears on 11.07.2011 at 21:07

Written by Fat & Sassy! on 11.07.2011 at 20:55

Ahah you forgive him? Well, I never was a big fan of his personality, but that usually doesn't matter to me. Besides, I prefer to judge the music. There's always these invisible things with bands, like it's better to let them be and keep the distance. It can all be a persona.

Events SRB, Belgrade - Pain Of Salvation: The Road Salt II Tour 9.5 14.07.2011 by Milena
News Pain Of Salvation - First European Tour Dates Announced 9 10.12.2011 by Valentin B
News Pain Of Salvation - North American Tour Dates Announced 9 10.02.2013 by 4look4rd
Reviews Pain Of Salvation - Road Salt Two 8 04.11.2011 by Milena
News Pain Of Salvation, Beardfish - Drop Off Progressive Nation Tour 7.5 24.06.2009 by BloodTears