The Black Crown, the new upcoming album from California deathcore act Suicide Silence is now available for streaming in its entirety over at MySpace.

The album was recorded with producer Steve Evetts (The Dillinger Escape Plan, Hatebreed, Every Time I Die) at The Omen Room Studios, Garden Grove, California.

The Black Crown will be released today, July 12th, through Century Media Records. More album details were previously reported over here.

Source: myspace.com

Posted: 12.07.2011 by Cynic Metalhead

Comments

Cynic Metalhead - 12.07.2011 at 20:14
9/10

Awesome!!!
Zealot644 - 13.07.2011 at 03:02
Gotta say, I effing hate this band.

Awful.
..ExoTeaR.. - 13.07.2011 at 03:25
I heard Witness The Addiction [feat. Jonathan Davis] last week on Australian radio (The Racket) i didnt mind it. im yet to judge the rest of the album tho. love it or hate it this album will be played and spread from arsehole to breakfast time regaurdless. may aswell get used to it.
Void Eater - 13.07.2011 at 07:59
Has some very good songs for deathcore standards, such as Slaves to Substance and Human Violence, but songs like Fuck Everything and You Only Live Once sound like a nu metal/deathcore hybrid with added suckness.
Cynic Metalhead - 19.07.2011 at 03:59
Written by Void Eater on 13.07.2011 at 07:59

Yeah but "Fuck Everything" covered a pretty good breakdown in last 2 mins as same goes with "You Only live Once". Overall, its their best work they've ever produced.
Void Eater - 19.07.2011 at 08:47
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 19.07.2011 at 03:59

Written by Void Eater on 13.07.2011 at 07:59

Well, allow us to peacefully disagree While I'm not really a fan of the band, The Cleansing has been growing on me lately for whatever reason-basically the perfect combination of death metal riffing and stupid (in a good way) heavy breakdowns- basically the only album in that style that I like. I also like that most of the breakdowns on the album sound more 'bouncy', if that makes any sense, rather than the chug-chug-chug of bands like Whitechapel. Of course, there's not a lot of room for expansion on that style, so they really had no choice but to evolve or stagnate-Good to see a band try something new, but experiments can fail.

And Fuck Everything just annoys me-don't know if it's the overly angsty lyrics or the general chuginess of the song, but it's just bothersome to me.
Cynic Metalhead - 19.07.2011 at 11:05
Written by Void Eater on 19.07.2011 at 08:47

Written by Cynic Metalhead on 19.07.2011 at 03:59

Written by Void Eater on 13.07.2011 at 07:59

I completely agree with you Void on the make up song of "Fuck Everything" but I think what differentiates Suicide Silence from Whitechapel, Carniflex or Job for A cowboy is they dont show over excessive of screaming or rather put it on "dark sides wannabes" but I like the themes they create in every album. They've a totally difference concept in implementation but I like their music. Rest everyone has their opinions to hit it on dude,:)

News Sevendust - Entire New Album Streaming Online 9 20.04.2010 by -DC-002-