Canadian based modern heavy metal outfit Threat Signal has revealed the details for their upcoming self-titled album and follow up to their 2009 release, Vigilance. The bands third over all release will be available in physical and digital formats on October 7 (Europe) and October 11, 2011 (North America).

Threat Signal was produced and mixed by renowned audio mastermind Zeuss (Chimaira, Hatebreed, All That Remains, The Acacia Strain, Born Of Osiris, Shadows Fall, Agnostic Front, Arsis) at Planet-Z Recordings in Hadley, MA. Artwork was created by Colin Marks (Origin, Scar Symmetry, Suicide Silence, Exodus).

Threat Signal tracklist:

Band profile: Threat Signal

Posted: 12.08.2011 by Panzerchrist

Comments

AXA - 12.08.2011 at 22:08
I like it
Black Conundrum - 13.08.2011 at 07:53
The album artwork wins. That figure looks like he could be some sort of Antichrist or something that freshly obliterated planet earth.
Pyramid God - 13.08.2011 at 10:26
I was only a moderate fan before but I'm excited to hear how much better they've gotten by adding Rudinger on the skins.
psykometal - 13.08.2011 at 17:28
Written by Pyramid God on 13.08.2011 at 10:26

I feel the exact same way in regards to Vigilance. I loved Under Reprisal but I felt that Vigilance was just like a Under Reprisal part 2 with a some Arkaea thrown in and didn't really listen to it much but now that they have Rudy on drums I'm really looking forward to hearing what he's brought to the table for Threat Signal.

News Threat Signal - New Album Details 10.5 06.06.2009 by Troy Killjoy
News Threat Signal - New Album On The Way 9 07.09.2008 by MetalManic_Joel
News Threat Signal - New Album Streaming Online 9 04.09.2009 by MetalManic_Joel
News Threat Signal - Unveil New Album Teaser 9 11.01.2014 by BoxCar Willy
News Arkona - New Album Details, Snippet Of New Song 5.5 18.02.2014 by Gothmog_Motsham