US progressive metal band Cynic released a short teaser of their upcoming EP Carbon-Based Anatomy and you can watch it below. The new EP will be released on November 11th, 2011 (US) and November 15th, 2011 (Europe). All bass parts were recorded by Sean Malone, who had also previously recorded the bass parts in Focus and Traced In Air. More EP details were previously reported over here.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cynic

Posted: 11.10.2011 by The Void

Comments

Marcel Hubregtse - 11.10.2011 at 11:45
Heard the e.p. and imo it's even worse than Traced In Air, if you hate that one, then you certainly have steer clear of this one.
Spirit Molecule - 11.10.2011 at 12:49
Thank you!!!! I mean wtf was everyone going on about on facebook yesterday. Just coz its Cynic? I thought it was crap. Anyway it was just clips so will wait for the album to decide, but I doubt I will like it.
Marcel Hubregtse - 11.10.2011 at 12:50
Written by Spirit Molecule on 11.10.2011 at 12:49

I heard it already and trust me it's just as bad as the clips if not worse.
zero - 11.10.2011 at 13:09
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 11.10.2011 at 11:45

i'm gonna like it then
Marcel Hubregtse - 11.10.2011 at 13:12
Written by zero on 11.10.2011 at 13:09

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 11.10.2011 at 11:45

i'm gonna like it then

Not a guarantee that if you like Traced In Air you'll like this one. I know of people who loved Traced by don't like the upcoming one at all.
zero - 11.10.2011 at 13:14
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 11.10.2011 at 13:12

Written by zero on 11.10.2011 at 13:09

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 11.10.2011 at 11:45

i'm gonna like it then

what if i even liked re-traced?
Marcel Hubregtse - 11.10.2011 at 13:15
Written by zero on 11.10.2011 at 13:14

what if i even liked re-traced?

What are you? Deaf?
Spirit Molecule - 11.10.2011 at 17:01
Lol
aporyon - 12.10.2011 at 02:08
And I thought that Portal was just a side project
Cynic Metalhead - 01.11.2011 at 19:55
Written by Spirit Molecule on 11.10.2011 at 12:49

. Just coz its Cynic? I thought it was crap. but I doubt I will like it.

I think you're just another wannabe who loves to flamethrow your pretentious opinion for no valid reasons[I am not laying my personal attack on you just cause that my username Cynic is with the band name...so i am gonna be a diplomatic fag..No!] Its just that I saw your useless comment with no strings of solid reason attached to it and defames Cynic's new album due in 2012 is JUST CHEAP PUBLICITY STINT. I know their latest EP is near-to-suck but that doesnt mean that their new album incarnate the same way as you thinking it off.
Spirit Molecule - 01.11.2011 at 22:55
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 01.11.2011 at 19:55

Written by Spirit Molecule on 11.10.2011 at 12:49

. Just coz its Cynic? I thought it was crap. but I doubt I will like it.

Hmmm ok. Thanks for the heads up. I do seem to be an arsonist these days, but that's a lot worse than a diplomatic fag I guess.

News Cynic - New Song Online 7.5 11.10.2011 by Unhealer
News Lacuna Coil - New Album Teaser Posted Online 5.5 27.12.2011 by AnGina--
News Sadist - New Album Details, Teaser Online 5.5 11.02.2010 by RafaRata
News The 11th Hour - New Album Teaser Online 5.5 08.12.2011 by MELANCOHOLIC
News Within Temptation - New Single Title Revealed, New Teaser Online 5.5 26.08.2013 by Akula