"Eden", the new video from Uk progressive metallers TesseracT, can be viewed at this location. The video clip was directed by Ganesh Rao and was produced by Escape Plan Productions.

"Eden" comes off the band's latest album, entitled One, which was released on March 2011 via Century Media Records.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Tesseract

Posted: 28.10.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

BloodTears - 28.10.2011 at 12:39
It is gonna take time to get used to the new vocalist. I must say I prefered the other one.
demonsarising - 28.10.2011 at 16:12
Written by BloodTears on 28.10.2011 at 12:39

As do I, but after hearing this, I feel better about Eliot Coleman being the new singer. His voice is a little jazzier, but they might be able to make that work.
BloodTears - 28.10.2011 at 16:29
Written by demonsarising on 28.10.2011 at 16:12

Written by BloodTears on 28.10.2011 at 12:39

The problem is I was used to hearing those songs sung by the other vocalist. If they release new material, that process might be easier

Either way, I remain open-minded about it.
NaturensGalleri - 28.10.2011 at 20:28
I agree with BloodTears. but this song sounds like a cheap copy of the version with Dan. i'm looking forward to hearing some new stuff..then i can decide whether i really like this vocalist or not.
qlacs - 28.10.2011 at 20:37
They've should keep both guys. Dan's highs were extraordinary, while the mid-range stuff is better for Eliot. Low-range was the best for Abisola though...
demonsarising - 29.10.2011 at 03:49
Written by BloodTears on 28.10.2011 at 16:29

Written by demonsarising on 28.10.2011 at 16:12

Written by BloodTears on 28.10.2011 at 12:39

Either way, I remain open-minded about it.

True, I've listened to 'One' practically ad nauseum and so I am used to 'Eden' with Daniel's voice, so I can see that.

News TesseracT - New Video Online 7 17.03.2011 by BudDa