"Locust", the new video from US metallers Machine Head, can be exclusively viewed on Metal Hammer. The clip was directed by Mike Sloat, who previously helmed Machine Head's videos for "Imperium", "Days Turn Blue To Gray", "Aesthetics Of Hate", "Now I Lay Thee Down" and "Halo".

"Locust" comes off the band's latest album, Unto The Locust, which was released on September 2011 via Roadrunner Records.

Source: metal-hammer.de
Band profile: Machine Head

Posted: 28.10.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Angelic Storm - 28.10.2011 at 17:28
The video would have been better if it hadn't been for what I presume were MH fans making it seem a bit cheesy. Love the song though, the best from the new album definitely!
Lit. - 28.10.2011 at 17:52
Almost exactly how I pictured it would be, right down to the color tone.
Not that that's bad. Still a very good vid.
corrupt - 28.10.2011 at 18:10
Written by Angelic Storm on 28.10.2011 at 17:28

Absolutely. Almost looks like they had one of those be in our video contests. And the image of the carnivore locust that destroys steel and concrete seems a little bit exaggerated. But still a cool video. Not so much the album though
Angelic Storm - 28.10.2011 at 18:20
Written by corrupt on 28.10.2011 at 18:10

That is exactly what I thought when I saw the "non-band kids" too. The video would have been better had they not been in it, but it's still not too bad as far as metal vids go. xD

The album was disappointing to me. After such a long wait, to have an album with only 7 songs, and with 2 or 3 of them not being very good, it was definitely a let down...
Troy Killjoy - 28.10.2011 at 21:48