Legendary rock band Uriah Heep are are about to embark on a ten date UK tour in December, and here at Metal Storm we are giving you a chance to win a guestlist place for the tour date of your choice.

All you need to do for your chance to catch this influential and timeless band on tour, is head over to the contest page here and answer a simple question.

You have until the 29th of November to enter. Good luck!

Source: metalstorm.net
Band profile: Uriah Heep
Event: Uriah Heep: UK Tour

Posted: 10.11.2011 by Baz Anderson

Comments

Kingface - 10.11.2011 at 15:30
Awesome Contest! If there were any dates on the Tour I could realistically make, I would definitely enter. Good luck to those who do!
Baz Anderson - 10.11.2011 at 15:41
Written by Kingface on 10.11.2011 at 15:30

I'm travelling quite far to the Holmfirth one... that'd be the closest one for you too. Any chance you could go there?
Marcus - 10.11.2011 at 20:37
Damn I don't think I've seen so many contests on MS in such a short time. Keep it up.
Kingface - 11.11.2011 at 16:00
Written by Baz Anderson on 10.11.2011 at 15:41

Written by Kingface on 10.11.2011 at 15:30

Afraid not. I'm going to too many Gigs as it is, getting time off work is troublesome and I should be saving my pennies.

News Metal Storm - Uriah Heep Contest Winners 10.5 30.11.2011 by Troy Killjoy
News Metal Storm - Pensées Nocturnes Contest Closed 5.5 18.04.2010 by Troy Killjoy
News Metal Storm - Genital Grinder / Como Muertos Contest Winner 5.5 26.01.2012 by Boxcar Willy
News Metal Storm - As I Lay Dying Contest 5.5 03.10.2012 by Lit.
News Metal Storm - Heavy T.O. / MTL Contest 5.5 20.06.2012 by Boxcar Willy