Arch Enemy have confirmed a long-awaited headlining tour of Japan, scheduled for April 2012.

Michael Amott comments: "It's not a very well guarded secret that Japan has been like a second home for Arch Enemy since we first started touring there in 1997. So it is with great joy and excitement that we are returning to celebrate the success of our Khaos Legions album and play some great shows for our Japanese fans!"

"All these four Japan shows will be special and unique, but none more so than the Yokohama Blitz show on April 14, where we'll be performing our Wages Of Sin (2001) album in its entirety... We haven't done a full tour of Japan since 2008 (which we documented on the Tyrants Of The Rising Sun' DVD & double live album). After our performance at Japan's Loud Park 2011 event last month, we are more than eager to get back and have fun with some of the craziest metal fans on the planet! See you in April!"

Arch Enemy: Japanese Khaos 2012:

April 13th 2012 - Shibuya Ax - Tokyo
April 14th 2012 - Yokohama Blitz, Yokohama
April 16th 2012 - Diamond Hall - Nagoya
April 17th 2012 - Big Cat - Osaka

Source: archenemy.net
Band profile: Arch Enemy
Event: Arch Enemy: Japanese Khaos 2012

Posted: 24.11.2011 by Abattoir

Comments

BloodTears - 24.11.2011 at 11:24
Wages Of Sin in its entirety. I would pay to see that...
Milena - 24.11.2011 at 11:30
Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:24

Wages Of Sin in its entirety. I would pay to see that...

I also like this trend of performing albums in their entirety, hope I'll catch some of those events in the future.
BloodTears - 24.11.2011 at 11:37
Written by Milena on 24.11.2011 at 11:30

Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:24

Wages Of Sin in its entirety. I would pay to see that...

I have caught a few myself. Porcupine Tree's The Incident is the last one I can remember. It's a great experience for fans. Bands should do it more.
Kuroboshi - 24.11.2011 at 12:26
Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:24

Wages Of Sin in its entirety. I would pay to see that...

I think I'll go to that show, only 40 min from here. Don't really like WoS (would prefer AoR or BB), but it's better than the new stuff at least!
ANGEL REAPER - 24.11.2011 at 12:27
Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:37

Written by Milena on 24.11.2011 at 11:30

Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:24

Wages Of Sin in its entirety. I would pay to see that...

i think that AE should concentrate on how not to make album like Khaos Legions again....as for touring i would like to see them live here ,Japan is to far away for me
BloodTears - 24.11.2011 at 12:36
Written by Kuroboshi on 24.11.2011 at 12:26

Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:24

Wages Of Sin in its entirety. I would pay to see that...

Lucky I'm fine with all the albums except for Khaos Legions seriously. That was really disappointing. Doomsday Machine would be a fun album to play in its entirety live. I would dig that.
BloodTears - 24.11.2011 at 12:37
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 24.11.2011 at 12:27

Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:37

Written by Milena on 24.11.2011 at 11:30

Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:24

Wages Of Sin in its entirety. I would pay to see that...

True. I hope they start getting their mojo back because it looks pretty dark at the moment and not in a good way. Hopefully something will happen and they'll stop trying to release these pseudo-songs.
Kuroboshi - 24.11.2011 at 14:57
Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 12:36

Written by Kuroboshi on 24.11.2011 at 12:26

Written by BloodTears on 24.11.2011 at 11:24

Wages Of Sin in its entirety. I would pay to see that...

Actually, I didn't despise Khaos Legions or the album before that (DM is pretty awesome at times as well, I agree!), it's just that it kinda feels been there done that. I'm sure they slay live though, the new songs as well.
Dark Blood - 24.11.2011 at 16:34
Pretty nice tour. I'd love to be there.. Lucky Japanese!
Troy Killjoy - 24.11.2011 at 20:44
What, does Angela's mom live in Japan or something? Every album has a special edition Japanese release, and they always manage to end up touring in Japan. Or maybe there's a better chance to make money there since the population is so immense.
ANGEL REAPER - 25.11.2011 at 21:07
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.11.2011 at 20:44

MONEY!

News Arch Enemy - Announce Support Bands For European Tour 9 15.09.2012 by neonxaos
News Arch Enemy - Announces South American Tour 7.5 01.12.2006 by Firewalker
Events TUR, Istanbul - Arch Enemy: Khaos Tour 2012 6 28.01.2012 by mrgod
News 3 Inches Of Blood - Announce North American Tour Dates For 2012 5.5 31.12.2011 by Troy Killjoy
News Dimmu Borgir - Announce New Tour Dates For 2012 5.5 28.12.2011 by Întunecatul

Hits total: 2070 | This month: 1