"D.O.A.", the brand new video from US thrashers Havok has premiered online exclusively at metalinjection.net. The song is off the band's new album entitled Time Is Up, released back in March via Candlelight Records. The band is currently back home after completing a massive tour with Cephalic Carnage and Exhumed.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Havok

Posted: 25.11.2011 by BudDa

Comments

Truemetaljope - 25.11.2011 at 13:33
Coroner song title rip off
Angelic Storm - 25.11.2011 at 14:49
Written by Truemetaljope on 25.11.2011 at 13:33

Coroner song title rip off

Actually, Van Halen have a song called "D.O.A." that was in existence for several years before the Coroner song was even thought of.
Dark Blood - 25.11.2011 at 17:23
Sweet video. Better song.
Metal Exec - 25.11.2011 at 21:00
Yeah, there are certainly no duplicative song titles out there anywhere...(*insert sarcasm here*).
Havok kicks ass! One of the best new thrash bands to come out.....
Troy Killjoy - 25.11.2011 at 21:34
Undoubtedly the most tame thrash song I've listened to in a while... or, well, since the last time I listened to the album.
Angelic Storm - 26.11.2011 at 01:32
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.11.2011 at 21:34

Agreed. I was actually very surprised when I listened to that song. There was definitely a strong element of power metal in it which I wasn't expecting....
Marcel Hubregtse - 26.11.2011 at 03:57
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.11.2011 at 21:34

My God this song is totally ballless and biteless. It starts of as one of the most generic power metal bands and then even becomes more boring. This is totally thrash lite for the wannabee thrash masses. For people who want pristine sound and music that doesn't challenge and doesn't have an edge and bite to it. This isn't even poor man's VoiVod or poor man's Toxik any more. Poorman's versions of those two bands would be ashamed to play this trite and harmless music.
NLthrasher - 26.11.2011 at 05:45
This song kicks ass, and so does the entire album.
I must disagree with this song being tame as this song has some cool uptempo riffs and a some nice over the top screams.
DrunkenFuck - 26.11.2011 at 10:32
Probably the weakest song on the album if you ask me. I definitely wouldn't have picked this one. I wouldn't even have included it on the album. All the other songs are kickass though!

News Havok - New Video Online 9.5 30.05.2014 by Truemetaljope