The following piece of news was posted on the Earache Records' Facebook page:

"We've just heard that David Gold of Woods Of Ypres passed away last night in an accident near Barrie, ON, Canada. From all of us at Earache our deepest sympathies to your family, bandmates and friends. We are all devastated, such a terrible waste of talent. R.I.P. David."

[Thanks to Nekrokvlt for pointing this out in the Shoutbox!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Woods Of Ypres

Posted: 23.12.2011 by White Winter Sun

Comments page 2 of 2

‹‹ Back to the News Pages: 1 [2]

Tornado Of Souls - 25.12.2011 at 01:05
This is really sad R.I.P David Woods of Ypres were brilliant.
trendkill- - 26.12.2011 at 04:36
Was Really looking forward to the new album. This is a big loss. R.I.P. David, Your music touched me.
Grimskallen - 26.12.2011 at 14:48
A message from David's sister:

Daves fans and friends: I have had many heartfelt messages send my way about my brother and how he has impacted their lives . I appreciate each and everyone who has reached out to me. The celebration of Davids life and music will be in Sault Ste Marie, 1:00-6:00 at the Canadian Motor Inn. As i realize that many of you will not be able to attend, I found a way for each of you to be involved at his service. If you would like, please send me an e-mail at mariechristinegold@hotmail.com and please include your name, and a brief message on how David has impacted your life, a memory you shared together, quote, lyric that reminds you of him etc... If you have a photo together with him, send that as well. I will print this off and have it at David's party so everyone can be there in spirit. His family really likes reading these, and we would appreciate it.

Pages: 1 [2]

News Woods Of Ypres - Seek Bassist And Drummer, New Album Updates 6 28.08.2011 by
Albums Novembers Doom - A Heart Of Gold: A Tribute To Woods Of Ypres 4.5 15.07.2012 by azhidahakk
News Mastic Scum - Former Singer Passes Away 4 27.03.2012 by Lit.
News Iron Butterfly - Bassist Lee Dorman Passes Away 4 22.12.2012 by Lit.
News Gwar - Frontman Dave Brockie Passes Away 4 24.03.2014 by psykometal