US grinders Brutal Truth premiered their new music video for the song "Lottery" on Metal Injection. The song comes off the band's 2011 release End Time.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Brutal Truth

Posted: 12.01.2012 by Rog-Mothoth

Comments

Troy Killjoy - 12.01.2012 at 10:46
It's too bad I've been falling out of love with grindcore. I don't even think I bothered with the album last year.
Mr. Doctor - 12.01.2012 at 14:37
Written by Troy Killjoy on 12.01.2012 at 10:46

Urgh, shut up troy. You're killing my boner for this song.

Some would say that you...*puts glasses* are killing our joy.
Sewell - 27.12.2014 at 18:36
I ordered the Dan Lilker bio from Handshake, Inc. in September and have yet to receive it. Handshake won't answer my emails. They've had my money for almost four months. I have gotten a handful of notices saying it would ship "next week." Of course, next week kept coming and the book never came. This leads me to believe that the book may not have ever been printed.

I'm wondering if anyone else has had the same experience.

I bought Extremity Retained from Handshake last spring and I thought it was excellent. I understand there are glitches with indie companies from time to time. I have tried to be cool/patient about this. But now they won't even answer my emails.

There's my "news," for what it's worth. --John

News Brutal Truth - New Video Online, European Festival Dates 10.5 05.02.2014 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Brutal Truth - Entire New Album Streaming Online 9 09.04.2009 by Baz Anderson
News Brutal Truth - New Song Online 9 23.05.2008 by LeChron James
News Brutal Truth - New Song Online 9 10.07.2011 by Mr. Doctor
News Charred Walls Of The Damned - New Album Streaming, Video Online 5.5 27.01.2010 by CHEF METALHEAD