US metallers Fozzy, featuring WWE wrestling superstar Chris Jericho, have signed a deal with Century Media Records. The announcement was made on the band's official website: "We are so excited and honored to be part of the Century Media family. Fozzy finally has a record company with the firepower and worldwide influence we need and deserve to rise to the next level — Century Media is the perfect home for Fozzy, and we are stoked to release the masterpiece album of our career and conquer the world... and elsewhere!"

Source: fozzyrock.com

Posted: 19.01.2012 by kual21

Comments

Qube - 19.01.2012 at 11:27
Which tends to confirm that this will probably be the last year of Jericho as a wrestler
Minkaro - 19.01.2012 at 16:01
Saw Fozzy a couple of years ago in Manchester. Great performance, both musically and in terms of the between-song banter.
Troy Killjoy - 19.01.2012 at 21:50
Why would he stop wrestling? A contract with WWE for a superstar is worth like 250k a year or something ridiculous.

I guarantee you Jericho won't see that kind of money as a front man. The only reason Century Media signed his shitty band is "star power". WWE fans are going to be curious to see how one of their favorite (or least favorite) wrestlers sounds on vocals.

Although, people tend to download that kind of shit these days rather than spending 10 bucks to find out.
The Shape 1973 - 22.01.2012 at 14:00
Chris Jericho landed on me once at a WWE show. He was thrown over the top rope, hit the barrier, the barrier parted and he landed on me. Good job it was him he's only small. If it was The Big Show I'd be a splatted shape.
Angelic Storm - 22.01.2012 at 14:54
Written by The Shape 1973 on 22.01.2012 at 14:00
If it was The Big Show I'd be a splatted shape.

I'm not quite sure if this was intended as a joke, but if it was, it worked cos I laughed out loud.
The Shape 1973 - 22.01.2012 at 14:56
Written by Angelic Storm on 22.01.2012 at 14:54

Written by The Shape 1973 on 22.01.2012 at 14:00
If it was The Big Show I'd be a splatted shape.

It was an attempt at a joke anyway, very lame I know.
Angelic Storm - 22.01.2012 at 15:06
Written by The Shape 1973 on 22.01.2012 at 14:56
It was an attempt at a joke anyway, very lame I know.

It made me laugh, so it can't be that lame. hehe Cos of your username, you'd be a splatted shape in more ways than one, I liked that.

News Zonaria - Sign With Century Media Records 8.5 09.07.2008 by albatros
News Firewind - Sign New Deal With Century Media 8.5 13.01.2012 by Kamil
News Dream Evil - Sign With Century Media Records 8.5 28.11.2009 by Warrior_Of_Ice
News Massacre - Sign With Century Media Records 8.5 25.03.2012 by Alex Fenger