After revealing the title of their upcoming album, German heavy metallers Running Wild have now unveiled Shadowmaker's tracklist and cover art, which can be seen below. The artwork was created by Rock N' Rolf and Jens Reinhold (Evergrey, Freedom Call, Virgin Steele), who also will do the complete artwork for all configurations available. The album will be released via Steamhammer/SPV on April 20th in Germany, April 23rd in Europe and April 24th in the US/Canada.

Shadowmaker tracklist:

Disc I [CD]
01. Piece Of The Action
02. Riding On The Tide
03. I Am Who I Am
04. Black Shadow
05. Locomotive
06. Me & The Boys
07. Shadowmaker
08. Sailing Fire
09. Into The Black
10. Dracula

Disc II [DVD]
01. Making of "Shadowmaker"
02. Track by track commentary by Rock N' Rolf

[Thanks to Promonex for the tip!]

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Running Wild

Posted: 25.01.2012 by BloodTears

Comments

Valentin B - 25.01.2012 at 19:58
Awesomeness! hoping they're gonna play some festivals too
Bizzaremifo - 25.01.2012 at 21:03
Interesting cover art...quite different as usual .....but still I can´t wait for new release. I really like this band and would like to see them live.....cause i didn´t have the chance until now .. ! hopefully incoming album will be great
Metal Invader - 25.01.2012 at 21:16
Not bad at all!
Truemetaljope - 25.01.2012 at 21:59
I hope it's not like Toxic Taste because some of these song titles kind of resemble rock song titles (no offense to those tho). I'm wondering what happened to that song "Burning Wheels" which was being streamed some time ago, quite a solid track IMO and could have been on this album too
Tormentor666 - 26.01.2012 at 04:38
Written by Truemetaljope on 25.01.2012 at 21:59

That track was on the "Blazon Stone" album, mate. I agree with you, it's a really solid track, one of my favourite songs on that album.

As for this new album, I have to say that this cover art just sucks. Simply as that, nothing recognizable from Running Wild can be seen there. Let's wait to listen to its content!
mikeprado30 - 26.01.2012 at 18:27
The cover is so different at the standards we expect from Rolf & Co., seems like another Hammerfall's Infected-like album :/
Batlord666 - 27.01.2012 at 01:13
Quote:

No, man, that's Rolling Wheels. Burning Wheels was the song Rolf and PJ released sometime last year.
RavenKing - 27.01.2012 at 01:18
This cover would be more fitting to a Voivod album than for Running Wild.
Truemetaljope - 27.01.2012 at 01:23
Quote:
Written by Batlord666 on 27.01.2012 at 01:13

Yeah, it's a good song I wish Running Wild could sound like that too by both musicianship and production-wise.

News Sinister - Unveil New Album Tracklist And Cover Art 11.5 25.04.2012 by
News The Agonist - Unveil New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 11.5 12.05.2012 by Mr. Doctor
News Kiss - Unveil New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 11.5 31.07.2012 by
News Rhapsody Of Fire - Unveil New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 11.5 16.09.2013 by Angel_Lament
News Crystal Viper - Unveil New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 11.5 19.02.2012 by Truemetaljope