The Inherited Repression, the brand-new upcoming album from Australian technical death metallers Psycroptic can now be streamed in its entirety at Guitar World.

The Inherited Repression is set to be released on February 7th (North America) and 10th (EU) through Nuclear Blast Records. More album details were previously reported here and here.

Source: guitarworld.com
Band profile: Psycroptic

Posted: 30.01.2012 by Nekrokvlt

Comments

BoxCar Willy - 30.01.2012 at 23:19
Some crazy shit right there.
Misfit74 - 31.01.2012 at 00:17
WhooooHooooooo!
wormdrink414 - 31.01.2012 at 02:10
Seems like a pretty huge leap in the production quality this time. Doesn't sound like the drummer is playing inside a pillow anymore.
strade - 31.01.2012 at 02:24
Will be on my playlist and then my list in no time.
Edmund Fogg - 31.01.2012 at 06:26
Well well, still sounds a bit repetitive, but it' good. Never judge an album by it's cover I guess.
Misfit74 - 31.01.2012 at 08:06
Very good, I think. I like it better than I thought I would when I heard the first single or two. The guitar work..my oh my that guitar work. The sounds is clean, clear, and tightly performed. The vocals aren't my favorite but they don't have to be.
midland_don - 31.01.2012 at 11:31
On first listen, really liking this...
Malphas - 31.01.2012 at 19:19
Wow...I'm officially impressed, The Scepter Of The Ancients was their best album to date, but there's a sheriff in town. With all of these bands releasing new stuff lately and all of it being just good but nothing special...i really didn't expect this to be any different but WOW, it's not just the guitar work or production like mentioned above, i mean those time signatures just blew me away, at times i had difficulties following all of those constant sweeps which were even followed by the bass...and not is it only technical as fuck, it's also damn catchy...not an easy task to nail both of those. Amazing album

News Born Of Osiris - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 22.03.2011 by MechanisT
News Symfonia - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 19.04.2011 by Ag Fox
News Unearth - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 22.06.2011 by opeth771
News Jeff Loomis - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 11.04.2012 by Daniell
News Lacuna Coil - Entire New Album Streaming Online 8.5 28.01.2012 by Lit.

Hits total: 1943 | This month: 36